The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Players Want Excalibur Prime...

GeoDP

Primed Chamber is way rarer than Excalibur prime and it goes for "only" 12k plat. As a matter of fact I have seem people sell their hunter founder accounts with tons of content for 500 dollars or less.

Primed Chamber is not a valid comparison. It's a Mod with very limited uses. Not to mention DE has stated on multiple occasions that they are waiting for an appropriate in-game event to add it as a reward from said event.

The Founder Frame and Weapons on the other hand have no limitations in regards to their uses.

So anyone have an unranked and unused Excal prime they want to trade?

No? OK.

Disclaimer. Complete joke to highlight what a flawed idea this is.

I cannot express in words how little of a **** I give about obtaining Excal Prime.

Isn't it time you all moved on? Both founders and non-founders alike are guilty of raising this topic on a regular basis.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Primed Chamber is not a valid comparison. It's a Mod with very limited uses. Not to mention DE has stated on multiple occasions that they are waiting for an appropriate in-game event to add it as a reward from said event.

The Founder Frame and Weapons on the other hand have no limitations in regards to their uses.

Lato Prime has pretty S#&$ty DPS and sounds really unusable beyond lvl 30 or so, Skana Prime is completely outdamaged by the Dragon Nikana and the only difference from Excalibur to Excalibur Prime is the visuals on the helmet and the interaction with the Death Sphere.

The improvement from Primed Chamber over Charged Chamber is far more significant than those other 3, IMO. And since it has already been a year and a half since primed chamber was given and nowadays we only hear about it as a 1st place reward in a few events a lot of people have already assumed it ain't returning anytime soon.

Lato Prime has pretty S#&$ty DPS and sounds really unusable beyond lvl 30 or so, Skana Prime is completely outdamaged by the Dragon Nikana and the only difference from Excalibur to Excalibur Prime is the visuals on the helmet and the interaction with the Death Sphere.

The improvement from Primed Chamber over Charged Chamber is far more significant than those other 3, IMO. And since it has already been a year and a half since primed chamber was given and nowadays we only hear about it as a 1st place reward in a few events a lot of people have already assumed it ain't returning anytime soon.

I suggest you stop derailing this thread. Quit arguing because I pondered what the prices of the Founder weapons would be. It has nothing to do with the thread, and plus you are missing the point. This is my last reply to you. Ciao.

To be fair, Lato Prime is more of a novelty weapon than anything else. That said, mine still manages to rip stuff to shreds at level 30.

Skana Prime, in my opinion, is actually far more useful than DNikana. You have to consider it can use Crimson Dervish for triple damage and is able to equip the augment from New Loka, so it'll actually periodically heal you while you use it (without having to sacrifice channeling and a slot for Life Strike) and cause decent AoE corrosive damage.

Excalibur Prime, again, more of a novelty than anything else.

And Primed Chamber, while having a significant boost over Charged Chamber, is only useful on a single weapon.

I understand the whole Founder's promise so let's all let EP go. However, Excalibur should be the first to be infused with Dragon technology like the nikana: giving him a great rework and making him a proper Sword frame. This is my one and only request.

I actually really like this idea.You get my +1

Inb4 Baro starts selling Prisma Excalibur parts that share the same mastery points as Excalibur Prime, and actually looks better + has the Death Orb interaction and banishes this entire discussion to the shadow realm.

I'm semi-serious though, that would be a viable compromise to me, since I really just want the mastery and Death Orb effects.

Edited by ArcusVeles

How about making him tradeable?

I know it's probably a bad idea,but whatever it's something.

Not this, AGAIN....

If DE would release a third set of alt helmets with the PBR metal, with some new skins with the same PBR metal, with a new design that rivals prime warframes in terms of design, attachments, and detail, then at the very least, everyone could have something shiny. Maybe a Dragon version of every frame that isn't just a reskin. That'd be cool. Sure, it wouldn't be mastery fodder, and the completionists/collectors wouldn't be satisfied (who cares if non-Founder completionists/collectors can't get EP, though?), but at least everyone would be able to have a shiny warframe, including an Excal. And I'd rather have a well-down alternate skin for each warframe than for DE to continue pumping out new Warframes when we have more than enough Warframes.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Inb4 Baro starts selling Prisma Excalibur parts that share the same mastery points as Excalibur Prime, and actually looks better + has the Death Orb interaction and banishes this entire discussion to the shadow realm.

I'm semi-serious though, that would be a viable compromise to me, since I really just want the mastery and Death Orb effects.

Death orb effects should remain exclusive to Prime warframes, and not to cosmetics.

I'd rather see them simply make exclusive Excal Primes for PC, PS4, and XB-1 put him in a tab in the market as platinum purchase only and leave him there forever.

Players that want him can pony up the plat.

Given the trend with their Prime Frame designs I'll probably find myself purchasing it even though I have the Founders version.

So long as their is no new M-rank boost for Founder's getting one of the new models, I don't see how there would be a problem.

I'd rather see them simply make exclusive Excal Primes for PC, PS4, and XB-1 put him in a tab in the market as platinum purchase only and leave him there forever.

Players that want him can pony up the plat.

Given the trend with their Prime Frame designs I'll probably find myself purchasing it even though I have the Founders version.

So long as their is no new M-rank boost for Founder's getting one of the new models, I don't see how there would be a problem.

Honestly, I'd be more than happy if DE would release a Prime Access/Market/Void farmable Excalibur Prime Mk II, if it meant that we could get an prime version of Excalibur that looked as good as Loki Prime. Come to think of it, I REALLY want them to do that.

I'd like to think that if we look to the distant future when people reach MR 29-30 that we will be able to catch up to the founders and get these exclusive founders items, even if we have to respec out accounts to get it.  dropping from MR 30 back down to 0 just to get the founders items is really the only fair "cost" i can see to maintain the promise of exclusivity, Would mean Excal Prime was hard earnt as opposed to pay to win style brought

I'd like to think that if we look to the distant future when people reach MR 29-30 that we will be able to catch up to the founders and get these exclusive founders items, even if we have to respec out accounts to get it.  dropping from MR 30 back down to 0 just to get the founders items is really the only fair "cost" i can see to maintain the promise of exclusivity, Would mean Excal Prime was hard earnt as opposed to pay to win style brought

Founders stuff isn't coming back. That's a done deal. And given the state of the founders items, it is far from pay to win.