Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt God

(PSN)JiggaJazz

yo guys ive played on ps4 WF since U10 

im a mastery rank 15 and really love this game

i enjoy shield stacking to kill vor in less than a second, use speed in conjunction with copter weapons to fly and min/max elec shield in order to manage huge electric forts against lv 200+ enemies

im nearly done "5 forma-ing" every weapon as well as frames as im really interested in all frames and weapons in game and enjoy experimenting with weapons deemed bad

i own a shadow clan named Litup aaaaaaand people say im a volt god

other frames i really enjoy are banshee, zephyr and nova prime

aaaaaaaaand thats about it, ive lurked these forums for a while and just started to post recently

glad to join in making WF an even more amazing game than it already is

thanks guys! yep i ended up getting 100p free as a special deal when first starting through PSN and bought volt and just sold my first excal for no reason (lol) so volt was my starting frame back when excal loki and mag were the starters

you can imagine as a ps4 player i also creamed my pants on friday when i obtained/maxed primed continuity and saw my electric shields last 60 seconds each

Hi, yeah, volt's cool, dont know why people hate him so much :/

hes one of the few frames that requires maxed weapons to be "good" imo but when he does hes ridic

in fact volt nova banshee and nekros is my favorite combination to play endless t4s, you can theoretically go forever until the team messes up

people dislikes volt because of his powers that doesn't deal much damage.Speed buff is very good COMBINED with a powerful melee with high speed/critic.Shield is a good defense specially if you add a GOOD OP weapon,the first power is not bad but hey it's first power you can't expect much from it and then you have the (in my opinion) WORST ultimate that even degrades if you use it again on the same room,not to mention how slow it is and how low his damage is too.

people dislikes volt because of his powers that doesn't deal much damage.Speed buff is very good COMBINED with a powerful melee with high speed/critic.Shield is a good defense specially if you add a GOOD OP weapon,the first power is not bad but hey it's first power you can't expect much from it and then you have the (in my opinion) WORST ultimate that even degrades if you use it again on the same room,not to mention how slow it is and how low his damage is too.

you might want to research shield stacking

you might want to research shield stacking

I know but I forgot for a moment.Is not very efficient to spam 2-4 shields unless you have 75% energy efficiency which reduce its duration.

Btw I like volt from a long time but I'm not very good with it.I'm waiting for Volt prime so I can use a reactor and train with it on a T4.

Edited by eminiclam

I know but I forgot for a moment.Is not very efficient to spam 2-4 shields unless you have 75% energy efficiency which reduce its duration.

Btw I like volt from a long time but I'm not very good with it.I'm waiting for Volt prime so I can use a reactor and train with it on a T4.

I have max duration with r4 fleeting and my electric shields last 60 seconds each and they have a base of 25 seconds so anyone can really get a large amount of duration for it even without maxed narrow minded and primed continuity

People don't like Volt because he has a high skill cap... That's it.

Fast, flexible powers, and good shields... Modded and played right, there's very little a Volt can't do.

I always get tickled when folks underestimate his #1...

It's easily one of the best powers in the game when you understand it's function and use it accordingly.

People don't like Volt because he isn't a W4rframe; he is the strategist. Having no true press to win abilities mean you need to rely on that backbone of strategy (and good aim) in order to stay on point. Those who think Shock is a lame power miss the whole point of the Frame. Nekros also deserves more respect in that light, as opposed to being that awesome looking grave robber.

Relying on Shield stacking doesnt make you god, but welcome to the club.

Volt is the Pure Masterrace, not Limbos, Lokies or any other weaklings.

Good to see some ppl prefer him over power-creeps.

its not a reliance but the biggest asset to Volt is electric shield protecting your entire team all game and allowing you to kill lv 700 enemies like they are paper.