Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gta V (5) Has Been Delayed For Pc...again

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-5-pc-release-date-delayed-again/1100-6425490/

For those of you who don't know, the PC release of GTA V has been constantly delayed. This one is marks the third time they've delayed it, it will now release (?) on April 17th.

On top of that, the installation size is 65 GB.

You can read more on the topic in the link provided above.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

I didn't think I'd see a game that's fatter than Titanfall, but there it is.

How big was TF?

every GTA i've played since vice city has been the exact same crap with more and more shiny boxes.

someone please tell me why i should bother with this bloated version? (seriously, what's the draw with this?)

First person mode, better graphics, more content and GTA online.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

Honestly, I'd be surprised if it even comes out this year and even though, no one's gonna be that excited anymore.

Those who won't be "excited anymore" are hype dependent fools.

every GTA i've played since vice city has been the exact same crap with more and more shiny boxes.

someone please tell me why i should bother with this bloated version? (seriously, what's the draw with this?)

Don't expect the formula to change. So long as it's a GTA game it will have tons of same stuff except shinier and more polished. If it's not your cup of tea then just move along and never bother.

Aren't most (if not all) of the stuff in the DLC for GTA online free?

no idea, i'm just being snarky. and i have a kneejerk reaction to any single player game that rams an online multiplayer component down my throat and then can't handle the player influx causing outages and introducing issues where none should exist.

i'm actually half interested in this one, having skipped the last two or three of these. (this genre seems a bit bloated)

no idea, i'm just being snarky. and i have a kneejerk reaction to any single player game that rams an online multiplayer component down my throat and then can't handle the player influx causing outages and introducing issues where none should exist.

i'm actually half interested in this one, having skipped the last two or three of these. (this genre seems a bit bloated)

I've tried it out, it's actually quite fun with friends. 

It's quite buggy, but it's funny bugs that are there.