Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Me Your Favorite Warframe Color Palette/appearence

Anatolius

For me, if you are gonna be gonna be playing with other players, you gotta look good. That is Rule number 1 in everything. Gotta look good and be good. Coloring my warframe takes longer than making a loadout.

This is my favorite palette: My Trinity. I have not changed the colors since I first got her (with the only new things being the phase scarf, helmet and immortal skin)

tumblr_nkb92uvV9j1qjvm1bo1_1280.png

Now show me your outfits so I can judge you harshly on your artistic prowess.

Cant think of any colors?

https://color.adobe.com

you can explore even more themes and play around with some for more inspiration!

Here are also some more themes

http://www.colourpod.com/

Edited by Anatolius

>.>

Black and really dark red from the Valentine's Day pallete. What can I say, I like dark colors and how it looks.

* overexaggerated sCREAM*

10 million colors receptable to our eyes and the colors you picked are dark red and black

My heart <\3

Though I can't say I hate red and black. My volt is red brown white and black but that is because the luster on his fingers worked with warming bright colors to me. That and I had a limited color palette at the time so.. Hey!

Edited by Anatolius

My Excalibro. Ever since I tried out an AMURICA scheme I have kept it. It's kind of my trademark thing and in any clan drawings one of my former clan members did I was represented by this scheme with the avalon alt helm.

5mYbvGd.jpg

As much as red and black are my least favorite

The immortal skin makes it work. I like the contrast around the thigh area and neck. however the mid torse has more red than I desire. That is just a flaw in the immortal skin I suppose.

I would question why you chose 2 different armor sets for your shoulders and legs but the legs don't look bad from the side. I would always one to use only one of the shoulder guards because it added an asymmetrical feel to it. Makes it more eye catching

Edited by Anatolius

RfBaIC.jpg

WtWItf.jpg

More Images:

JhEcYy.jpg

nlfJnd.jpg

OSSkB6.jpg

5hYuEl.jpg

Lr6lja.jpg

Efu60w.jpg

Pl2647.jpg

we4A0B.jpg

Occasionally I regret not getting the Nyx prime armor set. Seeing it on you fills my hearteven more with regret for not taking the opportunity.

Oh well. Money be tight sometimes

Anyway! I am kind of a sucker for blue. My only grip being your sigil being under the armor. An art related feature that can't be fixed :C

I'm also a sucker for colors that really bring put the warframe marking. I noticed it in your Sentinel <3

I like it. Simple and safe. The armor really fits excalibur ' s bod

The nasty pixilated outline is on your pendragon helmet. Something I hope de fixes as it really breaks my soul to see. (Very prominent with black)

Occasionally I regret not getting the Nyx prime armor set. Seeing it on you fills my hearteven more with regret for not taking the opportunity.

Oh well. Money be tight sometimes

Anyway! I am kind of a sucker for blue. My only grip being your sigil being under the armor. An art related feature that can't be fixed :C

I'm also a sucker for colors that really bring put the warframe marking. I noticed it in your Sentinel <3

I like it. Simple and safe. The armor really fits excalibur ' s bod

The nasty pixilated outline is on your pendragon helmet. Something I hope de fixes as it really breaks my soul to see. (Very prominent with black)

Yes, very prominent. That was the only helmet that looked convincing, though, with the Arbiters of Hexis theme I went for. The Avalon helmet's horn just doesn't look good, imo. I wish they'd come out with more alt helmets, though, something that rivals the Prime helmets in quality. I really want the same for skins as well.

Yes, very prominent. That was the only helmet that looked convincing, though, with the Arbiters of Hexis theme I went for. The Avalon helmet's horn just doesn't look good, imo. I wish they'd come out with more alt helmets, though, something that rivals the Prime helmets in quality. I really want the same for skins as well.

I like your AoH theme.

I want those season 3 helmets to come out. Everyone is in need of something refreshing. The newer primes get prettier with each release :C

Never cared for Avalon didn't really stand out to me like Pendragon (which looks much more rugged)

I hope the give the missing immortal skins out soon as it fixes how boring some of the frames look

Banshee:

YNnONrk.jpg

Volt:

p9oEptk.jpg

Limbo:

c0tUQOI.jpg

Oberon:

tk8d7al.jpg

If I had to pick a favorite it would have to be between the Volt and Oberon.

I think you are using an immortal skin on the oberon? I didnt see the gradient on the loin cloth (aka my favorite part of Oberon's customizable colors) but I still like the different kinds of greens!

I think I like your Volt because of the cool Grey and Red with just a little black in there. It kinda mixes together well.

For my Limbo I used pink and some other purlish color for the energy because it made this really soothing energy (as I think one color is the actual inner coat and energy flows though it) so it kinda all mixes together nicely. I didnt wanna use black so I use a dark blue. You could try to change the inner color of the coat but keep the energy color.

I like the colors of the Banshee but it kinda feels like its very cluttered. Also, matching weapon color with your actual frame color isnt always the best move. You might want to coordinate instead of match. So you could apply some white. A light yellow might also look nice. If you are feeling really adventurous, you could use Green in a small amount.

Think of it like this: if you are going for a job interview, you wouldnt wear a black shirt with black pants and black shoes. But instead maybe a white polo, brown shoes with a brown belt. Black pants with a coat to boot. They arent matching but they all kinda fit together

Imma deer, bro:

tumblr_njmwhjCPSu1slw1byo5_r1_1280.jpg

Japanese crane birdyframe (with bamboo stalk tipedo)

tumblr_njmwhjCPSu1slw1byo6_r1_1280.jpg

And Hydroid... Hydroid... is hard.

This is about my most sucessful color scheme. I call it Chinese New Year.

tumblr_njmwhjCPSu1slw1byo4_r1_1280.jpg

It's a lion dancer.

cultural-china9c27fbf66b158d819339.jpg

I actually was gonna make my Zephyr based off the same Crane but changed my mind and went with the peafowl

Of course its not the best and its kinda loud so I might change my Zephyr. But I like it, it looks elegant. I prefer white and red over black and red

I like the Deer theme of your oberon. If you wanna throw in some contrast, try using blue or green energy. I personally I based my oberon off of NiGHTS from Sonic Team to make use of the purple to white gradient on his loin cloth.

I will agree that for some reason Hydroid is the hardest to color. I dunno why but I just have had trouble being happy with one color. I tried to use more darker saturated greens and blues but It just isnt coming out right! Trying to base him off seaweed. I feel like they should have added more secondary color to his head but meh that is just my nitpick

My favorite are Vauban and Nova

Vauban: 

QmQZ0qF.jpg

hK9pK8c.jpg

Nova:

i9KU3tm.jpg

LBKYuGx.jpg

You could try to add a different shade of green (vauban) or red (nova) to really make your characters pop. I have noticed that dark colors on Nova Prime get the same pixilated mess that Excalibur has. You could also brighten up your Nova's legs just a tiny bit but not too much. All the pretty little designs, covered up by pure black </3

Mirage:

0ZigCOR.jpg?1

Loki:

tH7RzXF.png?1

Trinity:

59XPcf2.jpg?1

Volt:

SBAy1kZ.jpg?1

I have a similar color for my Mirage. I used pastle purple and blue instead. Might not be the best choice but it made a cute contrast when they sit next to one another on her alt helmet. With those colors, maybe make the black a little darker if you can?

Your Loki has 2 colors (the orange and yellow) that are kinda close to one another in terms of intensity. You could try to either brighten or darken one of them. Might be better to lighten the yellow simply because you have black and you dont wanna lose those pretty pretty lines

Your Trinity looks fine to me! Similar to the colors i had before I put the immortal skin on her. (I hate how armor covers sigils tho </3)

Your volt does look kinda drab though. Which isnt a bad thing! Many species of female birds are drab! If you'd like, you could add blue to whichever color takes up the least amount of space, just to give the eyes something to follow across the body. (Ive never used the volt immortal skin sorry </3)

I have a similar color for my Mirage. I used pastle purple and blue instead. Might not be the best choice but it made a cute contrast when they sit next to one another on her alt helmet. With those colors, maybe make the black a little darker if you can?

Your Loki has 2 colors (the orange and yellow) that are kinda close to one another in terms of intensity. You could try to either brighten or darken one of them. Might be better to lighten the yellow simply because you have black and you dont wanna lose those pretty pretty lines

Your Trinity looks fine to me! Similar to the colors i had before I put the immortal skin on her. (I hate how armor covers sigils tho </3)

Your volt does look kinda drab though. Which isnt a bad thing! Many species of female birds are drab! If you'd like, you could add blue to whichever color takes up the least amount of space, just to give the eyes something to follow across the body. (Ive never used the volt immortal skin sorry </3)

If the Volt looks drab than so do the Arbiters of Hexis, I don't have the Storm helmet yet so I can't complete the look (the energy would be more apparent on the storm helmet). I want my Loki's colors to be very close to each-other, to me, it makes him look better, I don't like mustard. I was also going to darken Mirage's gray but I was too lazy. :^/

Edited by sappinmahsentry

I like nova the best out of all my frames she looks so badass with that sigil :)

-snip-

I dont think its that bad. I was always a fan of the different textures Nova seemed to have. Like the "leggings" are alittle more matte while the body is glossy like porcelain.

I also think she has some of the best colors all in the right places. I would, maybe change the energy color to White/lighter grey simply to change up the flow. I was gonna say green, but that would be too intense

I kinda wish there were some black running though the helmet part but meh.

Here are also some more red and black themes that might look nice

http://adobe.ly/1A93p1p

https://color.adobe.com/reds-wedding-color-theme-804588/

Edited by Anatolius

If the Volt looks drab than so do the Arbiters of Hexis, I don't have the Storm helmet yet so I can't complete the look (the energy would be more apparent on the storm helmet). I want my Loki's colors to be very close to each-other, to me, it makes him look better, I don't like mustard. I was also going to darken Mirage's gray but I was too lazy. :^/

I mean

you dont have to explain yourself or even take my advice

As long as you are happy that is all that matters.

Also I never said I didnt think the AoH didnt look drab (i never mentioned then in my post) because they do look drab. not the most exciting looking fellows (not like New Loka).

I mean

you dont have to explain yourself or even take my advice

As long as you are happy that is all that matters.

Also I never said I didnt think the AoH didnt look drab (i never mentioned then in my post) because they do look drab. not the most exciting looking fellows (not like New Loka).

New Loka the space nazis (sorry)... Well, I'm gonna put a red veil theme on my Volt, just can't find the right red.