Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Was Your First Frame Or Favorite Frame

Stop-Hammertime

The first char i play was Mag (and im still love Mag, she has a very rare place in my heart)

The first frame build was... hm.. i think.. Xcal (i love him too. But no more than Mag.)

My Fav (Male.) Char by far, because his desing/abilities is Ash 

Female Char: Saryn because Her Desing/Abilities And She Looks Like A Lady.

Mmm, time for reminiscing.

My first frame was Volt. Back in ye olde days before mods were a thing. Back when we had a mod tree which you needed to use a Reactor to unlock the second half of. I chose him cuz I wanted to zap things. Excalibur looked like default frame, and Loki didn't really appeal to me.

I've still got him. Could never brig myself to get rid of him.

First one I built though, was Nova. Quite a ways between, but I've stopped playing Warframe at least twice and come back again twice. Mass-explosions was fun.

My favourite though? Valkyr. I remember back when she was released, her description read 'scared and angry' which sort of made me think. We don't get much about Tenno and their emotions. She's also the only one with a voice. Combined with her 4th being Hysteria (Which my brain interprets as a kind of panicfury), it made me start thinking of Valkyr as walking a razor's edge between her anger and her fear.

Fear about what happened to her. Fear it might happen again. Fear she might hurt those who saved her.

Valkyr's also the only frame I just said 'hell with it' and BOUGHT her alt helmet. I like to think of the Bastet helmet being her helmet after she's been freed and Vauban's been able to fix her up at least a little. It makes her feel better.

Er, pardon me. I think I got some headcanon on you...

Yes, Valkyr for favourite. She's my go-to for tough missions.

Unsurprisingly, I started out with Loki and next built Ash, with Vauban straight after (don't ask how I got all the pieces so easily - I don't even know). However, my favourite frame who I was ironically hesitant about going for was Nyx - I don't know when I fell in love with her playing as her, but I did and I will never change.

Xcalibro was my starting frame as I wanted to be relatively balanced between casting and not being as squishy as a hydroid's tentacles. My second main frame was Zephyr (god it took a lot of farming) and I loved her with every fibre of my being, the feeling of power that came with my infinite mobility, the crazy cc from the ult. Currently I don't have a favourite. I've been enjoying revisiting Valkyr but I've also enjoyed building and learning how to use my Trinity. Lokimasterrace is next on the list and being currently built.

Excalibro was my first I love him now after four forma. But back then he felt slow. Now I play him for fun.

First one I bought was Nekros still play him about a third of the time. And he is even better now with despoil.

My favorites are Saryn and Zephyr. Well poop I really like most of the frames and play the heck out of this game.

my favorite is frost prime.

i remember getting the bp from the first event: was so pumped to build it...took forever.

quit playing when they nerf'd the snowglobe and that fat piece of S*** didnt even give a decent excuse....

.....still dont know if the power to the dojo was cut off yet....left in a hurry....jackal is probably starved to the death in the lab.....

EDIT: you know what. i recant the third sentence about whatever his name is. wash my hands of it. if i am thinking about coming back to the game i might need to start fresh and work my way back.

Edited by helix.hex