Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, Pc Players, Will We Get Multiple Chances To Save The Same Relay For Rewards?

(PSN)Silverback73

Question

8 answers to this question

Yes. It's one point per Fomorian. If you manage to defend a Relay by destroying the Fomorian, a new one will attack it eventually that will grant you another point.

Edit: There were 20 different Fomorians for the PC. Expect Relays to be attacked several times.

Edited by Tymerc

Yes. It's one point per Fomorian. If you manage to defend a Relay by destroying the Fomorian, a new one will attack it eventually that will grant you another point.

Edit: There were 20 different Fomorians for the PC. Expect Relays to be attacked several times.

from what i heard there might not be as many fomorians since the points needed to get imperator is like 10. also the reason we had so many fomorians is because it was supposed to span the christmas break where as there is no holiday currently. but regardless there will be plenty of fomorians to blow up

from what i heard there might not be as many fomorians since the points needed to get imperator is like 10. also the reason we had so many fomorians is because it was supposed to span the christmas break where as there is no holiday currently. but regardless there will be plenty of fomorians to blow up

I'd be pretty choked if that were true, but the news articles for both PS4 and XB1 say that 15 points are required.