Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yes, Another Destiny Vs Warframe Thread, They Really Hate Warframe... See This.

Kaiser_Suoh

Games are very similar but i think warframe does lots of stuff better. I remember picking up destiny a couple days after release and i played it for a month and i regretted my decision. Not that it was bad but just lacked lots of content and lots of false promises. I recently started it up again without thinking of past info about game and i enjoyed it more but still disappointed.

Warframe the only thing i regretted about waframe was a 6 month break from the game because i came back and was so confused. The relays are much better social hubs, more content not necessarily story, but you got lots of weapons and each feels different from each other and more customization also. Good amount of updates and soon we get raids also. Yea you also kinda have to look up lore but it is a lot more intriging then destiny's imo. Very similar games but warframe just does it better and bungie seems not to care about the destiny players and Digital Extremes they do a good job of changing the game based on player feedback

So, I read through the Destiny forum pages, and there's one thing that it brought up and I can't remove from my mind: If we tilt our head and squint, our Liset does look like a sperm.

I can't unthink this. Its like we're impregnating the solar system. 

Shall I color my ship white then and head for Uranus? No? 

But really though I think it's more too each your own kinda deal. Warframe just has the distinct advantage of being consistently updated, and trading. Destiny on the other hand has some lore *Though I can't really judge it too well due to the way it ended and mainly being based on grimoire card, though Warframe should have some lore out by this year I hope. 

And to think I might've actually bought destiny if it was released on PC. Thank the Lotus for little mercies. I'm much rather wait for my 75% off an get myself 4300p

There's actually a conspiracy theory that Destiny was purposely released with little content, but only because they locked thw content with DLCs (the DLC content is actually on the disk right now, but you have to pay to unlock it). People were able to find this lock content on their disks. The reason why the game wasn't released on the PC is because it would have been easier to find these locked content. Also, it should be noted that these content are more or less well developed. And tge reason for this? The game aims to milk as much money as it can.

Buuut, that's just a theory. But, it is also plausible. I mean, does Destiny really need a sequel, which will probably also be incomplete, and that will also release another 5 DLCs?

What I'm trying to say is, is Bungie and Activision planning to use the game to milk out as much money from their consumers?

Edited by Yazeth

• 2 weeks later...

I think they just never heard the term Pay-For-Convenience.

yep... calling Warframe pay-to-win is like being jealous and/or angry at that rich kid who has 128 Crayon box, compare to your 16 Crayon pack.

Nevermind... I realized what I said is a bad analogy.

Edited by faustias

I used to hate the amount of grinding of warframe but right now I actually see it to be good. I can not really rate which one is better Warframe or Destiny because I don't have Destiny.

I am not going to buy beta game for 60€ THAT IS STUPID! + the DLC it costs 20€ You what mate?! Dollar and Euro doesn't have same value! Euro is stronger than dollar right now. Unless that has changed right now.

Edited by Revel72

As an avid player of both destiny and warframe, they both have their advantages and disadvantages.

However, I prefer warframe. Why? Because they have developers that listen to the community, and community managers that actually PLAY THE GAME.

Plus the whole "destiny had a story before they dumbed it down a lot" thing also really bugs me.

Along with destiny's lack of customization.

Still.

Publishers ruin games. Bungie was godly until Activision came in with its CoDouchery.

Destiny is fun, but Bungie had so many plans for it that were either thrown away or placed behind a 'DLC' pay wall by Activision.

Edited by WingedCrusade

I used to hate the amount of grinding of warframe but right now I actually see it to be good. I can not really rate which one is better Warframe or Destiny because I don't have Destiny.

I am not going to buy beta game for 60€ THAT IS STUPID! + the DLC it costs 20€ You what mate?! Dollar and Euro doesn't have same value! Euro is stronger than dollar right now. Unless that has changed right now.

Euros are worth more as far as I tell.