Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rift Sigil Is Extremely Underwhelming

Ingway

I mean, the alert is pretty up there in difficulty, and after managing a nice strategy to beat it, i get rewarded with this:

CCxdepy.jpg

(Forgive my low end PC graphics)

And don't be fooled, even if you get max energy it only glows a little more compared to this, it's hardly noticiable. 

I mean, the alert is pretty up there in difficulty, and after managing a nice strategy to beat it, i get rewarded with this:

CCxdepy.jpg

(Forgive my low end PC graphics)

And don't be fooled, even if you get max energy it only glows a little more compared to this, it's hardly noticiable. 

But you are wrong, it glows a LOT more.

Problem is that we are already swimming in sigils, while we are still only having those boring white badges.

.... I like it :3

and you can still see it pretty good^^

9bY1IXl.jpgU0IuouL.jpg

It can look good, if you have enough Energy (and the right color) in a Mission it glows a lot more^^

But..well...yeaaa.... It is not amazing...it's ok^^

....something else would be nice too^^ (maybe a animatied badge.... but I digress <.<)

Edited by Fabpsi

Keep in mind that this wasn't originally planned. The community asked for this. So the Devs didn't exactly have all the time in the world to make the best Sigil in the world. They probably used a cosmetic that was closest to completion for a reward. So they had to think on the fly.

Not planned? The name of this sigil is already translated in non-English versions (and Tempo Royal mod is not)

Not planned? The name of this sigil is already translated in non-English versions (and Tempo Royal mod is not)

... because Rift Sigil would be super hard to translate, compared to Tempo Royale...

EDIT: Also, the Red Text said that they had these Rift Sigils to give away. Maybe they've had them ready for a while but needed to find a where they could dump em.

Edited by PickleMonster21

I did try that, it hardly changed like i said in the thread opener.

You have to have black as your primary warframe color, and you have to increase size and alpha to max. Any colors and it's not visible. Yours is over gold and white, so you can't see most of it.