Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis To Save The Kubrow

T3RT1UM

Whenever you leave the kubrow out of stasis, as time passes, his/her hp gradually lowers until eventually the kubrow dies. DNA stabilizers of course can save your kubrow. However, if by chance you'll be unable to login to warframe for sometime due to vacation, busted your pc, etc. Then you know what happens by the time you get back online. Stinky Liset.

Here's my idea:

How about Ordis to automatically put your Kubrow in stasis when it reaches a certain percent on negative health. This way you'll never lose your precious kubrow that you have forma'd and loved. 

The degradation is the primary reason I don't use them. My sentinels does have that and they just as good.

Sentinels are actually worse. They can't get anywhere near the defencive capabilities of a Kubrow, nor the damage, nor can they just make energy for you, AND you can't revive them.

Sure, their AI is a little better, but that's about the only perk IMO.

How about ordis auto-injecting the DNA stabilizers once they get below a certain value? This keeps the system where your kubrow can die like DE wants to and at the same time allows you to keep it alive as long as you have a stockpile of DNA stabilizers. This way it might just survive long enough if you happen to forget about them.

As mentioned, I never use Kubrows. I'm using them for sellable genes and that's about it. They're credit sinks, take a ton of time and the reward is not nearly enough for all of the risk and demands they come with. Kubrows need a thorough rework and polish before I'd consider investing in them anymore.

Already been through this, life happened and my first dog died. The end result reply I got from the dev's IT IS INTENDED for the kubrows to die if neglected and they likely will not implement a safeguard to prevent it.

Having kubrow die cause of neglect is a little harsh. If Ordis place them in stasis they'll be at low hp and you still have to buy and spend DNA stabilizers for them to be of use.