Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Who Own Over 50 Kubrows

(PSN)Mazda_07_

i'd imagine anyone who has more than 4 (the min amount needed if you wanted to keep all breeds) would have kept every single one..

kept the physical look of one

and maybe the coat of another ...

to splice the perfect kubrow and hopefully get some great deal of plat from it. 

However i currently only have two.. my favourite is Strawberry pop, bought her a fur pattern from the store and im pretty content in using her for general use. I wouldnt keep so many kubrows, its too much work and a waste of space. Although as much as i'd love to get the lotus pattern one day.. it'll have to wait.

2015-03-02_00006.jpg

That is awesome. I want one.

None of mine have had any nice coat colours but only partially interesting physical builds. One of mine is massive whilst another of a different breed is very small and muscled.

Edited by Naith

Some people play an MMORPG just to craft.

Some people just play warframe to breed kubrow I guess D:

Pokemon light or something..

Pokemon doesn't require you to go out and spend hours killing dog-like creatures in the hopes of obtaining one of their egged offspring so you can genetically splice, mutate, and brainwash and make them fight for you for your enter-... Wait a minute.

Pokemon doesn't require you to go out and spend hours killing dog-like creatures in the hopes of obtaining one of their egged offspring so you can genetically splice, mutate, and brainwash and make them fight for you for your enter-... Wait a minute.

Inb4 they release shiny Kubrows.

Nope. I own 4, one of each. Never used them past level 30. Too much effort.

This is me, basically.  I never know when I might binging Dark Souls, Dragon Age or whatever instead of Warframe.  So, I can't take the risk of having a Kubrow thawed out.  They take too long to thaw out for me to bother with when I login, so, I just never use them.  None of them can replace the carrier vacuum anyway.  

It's like I'm provided a choice between an option that actively makes elements of the game less tedious (Carrier) and another that comes with upkeep and I'd have to worry about (Kubrow).  It's no contest.  Dogs stay on ice.

Edited by (PS4)Zeylon

I have like 20 Kubrows, but I only pretty much use only one of them. I always use my Raksa, Leobeardpard:

leobeardpardddd.jpg

I keep original colors, but love the Brindled fur.

Wow, Ive seen someone with a similar pattern, I would say that pattern and that star pattern someone posted above are more rare. All I see on the market is lotus but Ive never seen these two patterns.

Wow, Ive seen someone with a similar pattern, I would say that pattern and that star pattern someone posted above are more rare. All I see on the market is lotus but Ive never seen these two patterns.

Yeah, the Merle pattern is indeed quite rare. I had a bunch of them and still have some in stasis, but I've stopped breeding after getting the perfect one for myself.

• 5 weeks later...

isn't that why we have color pallets? O_O. Like I have a red white and blue sunika but I just slap on black and have black and red one :D

Some people want the colors naturally :3 Even with the color palletes a natural Raksa bulky Lotus kubrow with Blue, gold and red is something to cherish in the market for kubrow. Some people just want that natural color you know ? :3

Edit:

I have 29 kubrow, going to 30 tonight. breeding breeding breeding. It feels accomplishing to me breeding cool kubrow.

Edited by prideofshadows

That's because that marking and the other as well is purchased through the in game store.