Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Realised Something About Fnaf...

IceDragonofAmber

What I am realizing about fnaf is that there is nowhere on the internet you can go to escape its cancerous fanbase who will blindly defend it to the death even though these three very similar and small games released in a short time period are doing the same thing people condemn CoD for

No fun allowed, kids

Edited by AdunSaveMe

What I am realizing about fnaf is that there is nowhere on the internet you can go to escape its cancerous fanbase who will blindly defend it to the death even though these three very similar and small games released in a short time period are doing the same thing people condemn CoD for

No fun allowed, kids

Cancerous? Aren't you being overly judgmental?

I mean, I would argue with you about price tags, game scope, content supply/demand, and the CoD fanbase but I really don't want to reinforce your opinion about mentioning something and instantly being attacked by a member of a "cancerous fanbase" no matter where you are on the internet, apparently...

Cancerous? Aren't you being overly judgmental?

I mean, I would argue with you about price tags, game scope, content supply/demand, and the CoD fanbase but I really don't want to reinforce your opinion about mentioning something and instantly being attacked by a member of a "cancerous fanbase" no matter where you are on the internet, apparently...

I don't mean anyone here specifically. They're just everywhere, with their blind zeal and horrid fancanon and shoving the frigging thing down everyone's throats, god damn

I don't mean anyone here specifically. They're just everywhere, with their blind zeal and horrid fancanon and shoving the frigging thing down everyone's throats, god damn

Hmmm, that surprisingly reminds me of...

If you get offended by this, not my fault

MLP