The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Year Of Quality - My Wishlist

CrazyCatLad

1. No more Primed Mods - power creep that renders things useless is not good. The same can be said for Primed Weapons/Warframes but at least they are prettier. (MR locking things will offer a sense of progression, however)

2. Tar Mutalist gunk should not lower fire rate once trigger is pulled on [automatic weapons especially]

3. Infested Corpus Ship and Crashed Corpus Ship from Eris and Europa should be added as intact rooms on a normal Corpus Ship to spruce of diversity.

4. Orokin Derelict will get some love - i.e. credit payouts don't cover cost of key.

5. Different resource drops for the void...something needs to change about the Voids resource drops - put it on a monthly rotation or something

6. Balance - mods, weapons, abilities, etc...MR locking stuff is a good start

7. Auction House

8. PVE Dojo Defense

9. All gold prime bits can be colored on everything - I'm sure some love the gold and others don't.

10. Utility mod slot for everything {except companion probably}

11. Credit only alerts are pointless

12. Reskins are neat and all and good MR fodder but we are all going to burn out leveling up multiple reskins of the same gun - Gorgon, Latron...etc.

13.  Probably too late now but Prime Frames/Weapons should have augments as their default abilities and augments should not exist...in my opinion.  Edit: Meant to include that in this scenario, augments would probably have to be toned down in some/most/all instances. 

14. Going away from grindwalls...Vay Hek change was good but overdue.

15. Weapon and Warframe slots unlocked every other upon leveling up in Mastery.

16. Sigils and emblems able to be put on either arms or body including duplicates (obviously bonuses would not be doubled); emblems match energy color.

17. LESS ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY - reminded by AdunSaveMe

These are in no order and some are just personal opinion.  Might add more as I think of them.  I look forward to the rest of this year of quality.  

Post your wishes below...

Edited by Lanieu

More fancy-looking cosmetics.

Edit: The ability to toggle off Prime parts being colored.

I like the default gold, and would prefer being able to choose between the two.

Edited by Tymerc

I agree with most of your views/ideas (dojo defense, yes please)

Auction house would be a nice addition to trading in the game.

Crashed corpus and intact corpus ships should have the same rooms, assuming they are the same ship type.

However I feel primes fit the lore and are an essential part of this game. Primes are sort of an end game scaling. I did find it annoying having put 2 forma into my boltor, then boltor prime was released. The one difference was that Boltor Prime dealt so much more damage.

pressed for time now, will edit post later.

My wishlist;

-less artificial difficulty

-fix Slash Dash

-more credit alerts (because not everyone has a lot of credits m80)

-LESS ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY

-more non-infested void rooms; many rooms in the derelicts do not have void counterparts

-more void/derelict defense maps

-more lore

bonus round;

-rebalance the god damn infested

They are horrendously inconsistent in power and half of them rely on cheap mechanics

Spawn rates also do not take into account heavy units (such as healers), spawns too many to prioritize

Edited by AdunSaveMe

1. No more Primed Mods - power creep that renders things useless is not good. The same can be said for Primed Weapons/Warframes but at least they are prettier. (MR locking things will offer a sense of progression, however)

13.  Probably too late now but Prime Frames/Weapons should have augments as their default abilities and augments should not exist...in my opinion.

These seem to be contradictory. Do you want Prime Warframes to power creep their vanilla forms or not?

1.Lore

2. Initiative to complete the star chart again, i have currently no such motivation.

3.More quests

4. Clan Merging.

5. Elementalist type of warframe with 13 skills instead of 4(3 skills depending on element, 4th skill to switch between element).

6. Rhino's iron skin rework.

7. non rapidfire crossbows

8 Large shields.

Edited by Morgax

Primed Mods don't really fit the theme of "quality". They will be added regardless.

They fit the theme of too much quality totally making these obsolete...as do prime gear. But Prime gear is pretty to look at usually.  But as a MR 17 I'm like "why bother put time and forma into a gun if it'll just be primed in a couple of months."  ...which I hate how I think that. Make the notion go away!

These seem to be contradictory. Do you want Prime Warframes to power creep their vanilla forms or not?

It ties into the reskin obsession. I forgot to include that augments would probably have to be toned down. Instead of being reskins, they'd be unique with unique yet similar abilities.  ...but again...it is probably way too late for anything to be done about it. Just a personal pet peeve/desire.

Edited by Lanieu

1.Lore

2. Initiative to complete the star chart again, i have currently no such motivation.

3.More quests

4. Clan Merging.

5. Elementalist type of warframe with 13 skills instead of 4(3 skills depending on element, 4th skill to switch between element).

8 Large shields.

I thought clearing the Star Chart in closed beta was fun...and we only had Corpus ship...and perhaps the Grineer asteroid. I forget the timetable on that.

Edited by Lanieu

My wishlist;

-less artificial difficulty

-fix Slash Dash

-more credit alerts (because not everyone has a lot of credits m80)

-LESS ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY

-more non-infested void rooms; many rooms in the derelicts do not have void counterparts

-more void/derelict defense maps

-more lore

bonus round;

-rebalance the god damn infested

They are horrendously inconsistent in power and half of them rely on cheap mechanics

Spawn rates also do not take into account heavy units (such as healers), spawns too many to prioritize

That healer buff (especially noticeable on Ceres survival) is obnoxious.  Swarms and tar and stomps are cheap, I agree.  The dodging and jumping the infested do on occasion is good I think.  Would like some to wall run or ceiling run too...especially chargers.

That healer buff (especially noticeable on Ceres survival) is obnoxious.  Swarms and tar and stomps are cheap, I agree.  The dodging and jumping the infested do on occasion is good I think.  Would like some to wall run or ceiling run too...especially chargers.

There are better ways to stop people from facerolling the infested.

1.Lore

3.More quests

4. Clan Merging.

8 Large shields.

Yes...would love a "real crossbow" ...although reload has to either automatic or on par with bow speed.

A really good wishlist! I'd like an ability system rework, removing most of the radial damage skills and making them unique would be a good first step, if DEs ability design would only be as great as their artistical talent!

Yeah I don't really like press 4 to win but probably removing/replacing radial damage skills would tick off too many. 

Yeah I don't really like press 4 to win but probably removing/replacing radial damage skills would tick off too many. 

I dont think so, if your damage is only limited to a cone or enemies you aim on youre good. There are enough frmaes that can handle without radial damage skills. But if changing abilities, enemy changes would have to be made too of course. Balancing and reworking often affects other things than just the directly balanced thing, so those have to be re-balanced too.

All I wish for is an option for a black load screen with a simple warframe logo, the current one makes it next to impossible for some players (myself included) to play with people.

I have no issues but agree.  It is unnecessarily too flashy.  Even just have the ships as stills on a background.

They fit the theme of too much quality totally making these obsolete

You're misunderstanding the word "Quality" in the context that DE_Steve used it. He's not talking about more stats, he's talking about visual and mechanics. He wants the art to be prettier, the levels to have more detail. He wants items we use to also have more detail. Quality is not just how good a weapon is, it's how the weapon fires, sounds, looks, and feels.

You're misunderstanding the word "Quality" in the context that DE_Steve used it. He's not talking about more stats, he's talking about visual and mechanics. He wants the art to be prettier, the levels to have more detail. He wants items we use to also have more detail. Quality is not just how good a weapon is, it's how the weapon fires, sounds, looks, and feels.

No you're misunderstanding me.

The quality I'm talking about is power-creep and imbalance.

I want the metallic on prime to be a color option that does not effect the rest of the warframe (using gold on nova prime with the immortal skin makes her gloves a hideous diarehea color) and make it so metallics are not covered up by immortal skins (i hate how the shiny bits on nova primes boots get covered up by the immortal skin) also i want syndicates skins, (each syndicates skins would be for the same frames that sell mods for, so as a nova my two biggest syndicates would still be either steel meridian or cephslon suda) maybe syndicate alt helmets too? the ability to take a hellions jet pack after you kill him, maybe give said jetpack a certain amount of fuel? Also weve got syndicate secondaries, id like to see syndicate primaries and melees, make all prime equip have customizable metals, more differences between prime and standard variants of a frame, ability and stat-wise, add sitting down to the list of emotes, give us more us a reason to codex scan enemies, like having all scans completed on an enemy will increase damage dealt to that unit type, i dont care what it is, i just want a better reason to scan em, add face customizers and make it so our helmets are off in relays, thatd be awesome oh yea helmet sigils, i really wanna put the steel meridian sigil down the front of my nova primes helmet like the steel meridian lady has on the back of her hood

My wishlist:

1. Hate buff

2. More neural sensor drops

3. More neurodes drops

4. More credits per mission

5. No forma blueprints in rotation C

6. Better login rewards

I think they said in one of the streams that login rewards were underway but were strangely a larger endeavor than expected.