The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Max energy, hands down. I think 150 energy is very low for any warframe, especially one meant to be something of a caster. Though on that same note, I would almost never equip the Flow mod if all warframes had 225 energy.

If I had to pick another stat to be buffed, I'd pick his sprint speed, what with him being an lightning frame and all.

Edited by Zerathos_Dagon

Did you miss the part where i mentioned sprint?

I should have been more specific. RhinoP+Vanguard has the same walking and sprinting speed as LokiP.

The two are absolutely 100% identical in terms of movement unless you give one of them Sprint Boost or something. 

Edited by SortaRandom

In volts trailer lotus says he is a tactical frame or something like that. 

I feel for the Vauban guy though, I felt the same about Nova prime I was convinced it was a trick and it was really trinity prime. 

Edited by BrotherIcarus

yep

Point made... Vauban is a trapper, and master of the unexpected.

I was going to say that the marketing department wasn't paying attention to Lotus, but, I guess it's the playerbase that was confused.

Edited by UnderFiend

Overload.

Overload.Overload

OVERLOAD.

Overload,overload,overload.

Overload.

Overall...

Overload.

Edit: Oh i almost forgot.

Overload

I just want a mod to make overload stay like a massive globe that acts like thumper in archwing zaping bolts every where and reflect all team stray shots that are shot inside bouncing around.