The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

There's that report function you can use.

@OP I've seen theories about DE trolling everyone and it will be Vauban. Either way Prime is still Prime. Better stack up on Keys.

The also confused everyone with Loki Prime Access teaser when it said "Chaos Primed". Do not let yourself be deceived, it is Volt Prime.

Before we begin: Please Make Volt Prime come with 3 or 4 polarities!

What do you think his polarities will be?

How about his innate Prime Bonus?

Stats?

Since he is a starter Frame i think like Excalibur Prime and Loki Prime he'll have 3 or 4 polarities

Polarities:   (2 D Polarities, 1 V) or ( 1 Dash, 1 D, 2 V Polarities)

Innate Prime Bonus: Electrical Arc Traps will gives him 50 Energy; Death Orbs will restore 250 energy to himself and nearby players

Stats: 65 Armor as opposed to his 15; 1.12 Sprint Speed

What do you think his Polarities/Prime Bonus/ Stat Changes will be?

Two V slots, no bonus, no stat changes.

Every Prime Warframe has the innate Death Orb 250 Energy. As far as stats, he is a starter so i think DE is obligated to make stat changes. Also the only Prime to come with 2 Slots instead of 3 or 4 is Ember

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I'd like 1 D, 2 V, 1 Dash, with 80 Armor, don't really care about sprint speed, and max energy of 230. 

DE labels him a "tactician" so i think he might have higher baser energy pool. 230 could work.

If its innate why bother mentioning it?

Because some Frames have other Innate Bonus', the Death Orb is just a "must-all" for Primes.

Every Prime Warframe has the innate Death Orb 250 Energy. As far as stats, he is a starter so i think DE is obligated to make stat changes. Also the only Prime to come with 2 Slots instead of 3 or 4 is Ember

Just because he is a starter DE is not obligated to anything.

The polarities depend on what DE wants them to be.

There are no Prime Warframes with Innate Prime Bonus other than the one from Death Orbs, i don't see why Volt should have one like what you said while the others have nothing.

The Stat bonus is small and only one stat has been upgraded on each Prime Warframes so far. Nyx got an Armor increase from 15 to 50, i think giving Volt Armor+Speed increase is exaggerated.

Just because he is a starter DE is not obligated to anything.

The polarities depend on what DE wants them to be.

There are no Prime Warframes with Innate Prime Bonus other than the one from Death Orbs, i don't see why Volt should have one like what you said while the others have nothing.

The Stat bonus is small and only one stat has been upgraded on each Prime Warframes so far. Nyx got an Armor increase from 15 to 50, i think giving Volt Armor+Speed increase is exaggerated.

Way to make the topic boring. At least contribute.