The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

So... do we have a date? I mean it's safe to assume it comes today since the old Prime stuff gets rolled out today, but did DE say anything about a date?

Following the general formula, it'd be tomorrow. Considering the vaulting of Frost/Latron/Reaper Primes it could be today though (it makes no sense to remove parts and not put new parts in, right?). Besides, tomorrow DE will be busy rolling out the anniversary-stuff so they might want to be done with Prime Access before that.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

Following the general formula, it'd be tomorrow. Considering the vaulting of Frost/Latron/Reaper Primes it could be today though (it makes no sense to remove parts and not put new parts in, right?). Besides, tomorrow DE will be busy rolling out the anniversary-stuff so they might want to be done with Prime Access before that.

Exclay what I was thinking, and I can;t wait for the Ann Stuff, that Excal Pro is finally going to be mine!, but I guess we'll just have to wait near 12:00 lunch time or near 4:00pm evening time. For us UKs and USAs

Exclay what I was thinking, and I can;t wait for the Ann Stuff, that Excal Pro is finally going to be mine!, but I guess we'll just have to wait near 12:00 lunch time or near 4:00pm evening time. For us UKs and USAs

Well, for GMT I'd guess 'around 9:00 PM.'

Indeed. Because whatever you might do in the Void (like helping clannies farm the new stuff) will mean extra ducats (in case Baro decides to bring the good stuff that is).

after having played Destiny from release till mid Fec (eventually became bored), it's always good to have spare strange coins when Xur rolls into town...u never know when u might need to buy stuff. Plus, the mods can be sold to make some plat back too!!! ^.^