The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

All I know is that what they showed was Volt Prime (yeah, I've seen the model). But I'm not sure where they said "tactician" though. This is why people immediately assumed Vauban: The highly tactical Vauban uses his powers to create deadly traps that can zap, imprison and dimensionally crush enemies.

All I know is that what they showed was Volt Prime (yeah, I've seen the model). But I'm not sure where they said "tactician" though. This is why people immediately assumed Vauban: The highly tactical Vauban uses his powers to create deadly traps that can zap, imprison and dimensionally crush enemies.

It's similar to Nyx and Loki's reveals, really. How Loki's teaser mentioned Chaos, yet Nyx has a skill named Chaos.

Wait. Isn't it Vauban Prime?

No, it isn't. It's Volt Prime.

Anyone have image of volt prime? Im at work so i cant join for tenno live :(((

They showed the teaser video, but no real picture of it. Imagine something similar to frost prime with his head rings.

Anyone have image of volt prime? Im at work so i cant join for tenno live :(((

They barely showed anything. They showed mostly Volt's distinctive arm ring things, except all primed out. And towards the end they played the sound when Volt uses his Speed ability.

It's similar to Nyx and Loki's reveals, really. How Loki's teaser mentioned Chaos, yet Nyx has a skill named Chaos.

Loki was based off the god of mischief, I.E chaos.

But volt has almost no relation, why not

"A shocking warrior enter's the fight" or something along the lines

Yeah, I just never considered Volt to be a tactician, that's all. And obviously, I'm not the only one who was surprised by that.