Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Often Do You Report And For What Reason?

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

I just put in a support ticket today cause we agreed on 170p for nova set and when I got there he was all like and I quote "Can I get the plt then giv u it my game stay glitchig" and I write "huh?" and he responds "i swear ill giv u it" Smh at these kinds of people, so, what drove you to go to support and how often do you do it?

when it comes to people, i honestly dont know. I personally dont mind leeches, since I can do just about everything without relying on anyone. If they insult me, i dont really care since people who stoop that low are not worth my time, and for all else that bothers me, theres an ignore option.

For glitches/bugs/whatnot, I usually dont report any of it since I have little faith that the problem will be addressed. Hell, Im having trouble playing with people because of the gaudy new load screen, Ive made 4 topics and a PM about it, and i havn't heard a single word about it even getting looked into.

so never I'd say.

Edited by Flowen231

when it comes to people, i honestly dont know. I personally dont mind leeches, since I can do just about everything without relying on anyone. If they insult me, i dont really care since people who stoop that low are not worth my time, and for all else that bothers me, theres an ignore option.

I know that everyone in the world is different, but goddam, i will never be okay with leechers. Sure you can do everything without needing anyone else, but those guys have gotten credit for your work and i cannot even conceive of the idea of being okay with that. Not sure whether to salute you or suggest you get mental help ;)

I know that everyone in the world is different, but goddam, i will never be okay with leechers. Sure you can do everything without needing anyone else, but those guys have gotten credit for your work and i cannot even conceive of the idea of being okay with that. Not sure whether to salute you or suggest you get mental help ;)

Lol well, more people=more enemies for me to kill.