Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Here you are, sitting at your computer thinking you are truly wonderful, and sure, you are. I know you are. you just lack the proper outlet for your pure, raw awesome-tude.

yC9m8MK.jpg?1<-- (The Websters definition of potential)

This is you. Eager, determined, ready for anything the world throws at you, but not quite. You have so much raw potential its borderline creepy. Just look at you, those shades, that bring-it-on stare, i can taste your raw emotion oozing from your nicely bronzed tan-lines....

But wait, enter FLOW, the one true potato for your wonderful Frame. And BOOM! HOLY SNOTROCKETS BATMAN! HERE COMES OUR GORGEOUS INDIVIDUAL AFTER THREE SECONDS OF GOING WITH THE FLOW.

U4JoT8V.jpgSuch sense of purpose, honor, glory, and libido!

Now now, calm down, i know what you're thinking, "WOW! Can that really be me?" well, no, that's a space marine, this is Warframe, not Warhammer, damn, were you raised in a box? BUT! You could be just as (if not far MORE) awesome-sauce as this suave mother-lunker right here. "WHAT?!? HOW?!?" You're thinking, well, I did say before, but YES! All it takes is just going with the Flow!

Seriously, if you're even reading this anymore, you're messing up, you should be messaging 2ply and getting your rear in gear. SO STOP BEING SO FULL OF POTENTIAL, AND BE PERFECT ALREADY!

Also hi, I'm Diomedes...

Dude..I am the Shamwowza guy...

I think you counterdicted yourself in the intro. 

i know i misspelled that

anyways.

If people have to like your voice, why don't you verbally explain your introduction to people in an epic voice.

You better do it

or i will be let down. 

First thing tomorrow morning I'm hitting broadcasting school to work on that degree!

It will be a cold day in hell when Shamwowza man lets you down! May the Spirit of Billy Mays be with me Tenno!

Edited by 2ply

If I were a mod I'd delete this entire thread and blame it on a server hiccup.

Haters gonna hate! But I won't participate..because I got better things to do like masta...the art of KUNG-FU

Im a kicken &#036;&amp;*^en that likes to do all the lickens if you don't mind, 

-Thanks! Appreciate the invite to the clan and look foward 2 ply with you all.

HHyyMCA.gif

Edited by LordZug

Your not livin unless your Flowing

So come Flow with us

Flow on over into our clan

Then we can Flow into missions

afterwards we shall Flow into alerts

and Flow our way too all the rewards

and most importantly we will FLOW up the leaderboards next event

Yo, Im currently looking for a sweet &amp;#&#33; Clan. Me and my mates started playing this right on open beta but only me and mah bro are mostly playing it. We wanted to do a Clan togheter but after the stream we wanted to join a bigger more badass Clan. Chances are my mates might wanna tag along if I get to join so expect company! I have a sweet pool of resources so I can do my share on the Clan Dojo. I want to be a part of something and making it even better, I read these advertising and man, you guys seem over the top. Are you a big Clan? Do you do stuff seriously or are you 10 peeps pulling a gag? I just wanna be sure, you got me on the advertesing atleast:)

Edited by Rammex

RERnH.gif

Is there a better clan than FLOW?

Are you just being a contrarian?

Does this dress make me look fat?

Mind if I borrow your car Bill?

Bill...would you like a jello pudding pop?

Are you feeling okay?

Come on Bill...turn that frown upside down!

Alright fine... you obviously just have an OCD like Oppositional Disorder...I'm done here Sir!

Edited by 2ply