Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Thank you for the information 2ply! Sorry I was late to respond to the invite I've been busy this evening. I am talking to friends on steam right now about joining the clan as well!

See you in game!

I'm only slightly caustic if I'm not killing things and I'd like to go with the Flow, especially if it's during the monthly Flow, you know?

AKA I like shiny things and tend to get distra... HEY LETS RIDE BIKES!

I'm only slightly caustic if I'm not killing things and I'd like to go with the Flow, especially if it's during the monthly Flow, you know?

AKA I like shiny things and tend to get distra... HEY LETS RIDE BIKES!

Just sent you an invite, Thank you for going with the Flow :D

I am sexy and am looking for ways to be sexier. I have come to the logical conclusion that sharing a sexy voiced conversation with members from this clan will make me and all those other Tenno around me a bit over the advertised 300% sexier and will boost my ingame results by about 9003% by flowing like the energy that flows from my finger into the E key towards my Cronus and slashed in two the body of a poor and sad Moa that has no family or friends because the Railgun and Shockwave Moas bully him into being the weakest of all Moa models.

Now I ask...

amidoinitrite?

I'm not normally one to go off joining people like some sort of half cocked friendship monster, but the sheer indiscriminate madness I've seen here has tempted me to give it a try.

Sadly Warframe denies my mics existence. May I join nonetheless?

I'm not normally one to go off joining people like some sort of half cocked friendship monster, but the sheer indiscriminate madness I've seen here has tempted me to give it a try.

Sadly Warframe denies my mics existence. May I join nonetheless?

If its its only warframe that denies its exitence, thats okay, because WAIT!!! THERE"S MORE, add us on steam today and you'll get to hear more of our sexy voices on steam, absolutely free! Thats right! FREE!! So what are you waiting for?  Follow the link below, and GO WITH THE FLOW! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CLAN_FLOW

Edited by Mt_Mojo

If its its only warframe that denies its exitence, thats okay, because WAIT!!! THERE"S MORE, add us on steam today and you'll get to hear more of our sexy voices on steam, absolutely free! Thats right! FREE!! So what are you waiting for?  Follow the link below, and GO WITH THE FLOW! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CLAN_FLOW

With an offer like that how can I say no? XD

I CAN ATEST, the sweet sultry sounds of 2ply's voice are really quite hypnotic. if only my router wasn't made by an Aborigine witch doctor and could actually join you guys on missions. but yeah, cool dudes with coolness and such.

SHAMELESS PROMOTING HOOOOOO

Let me think about it!

Gosh....ok FINE...you win...when I get home from my real money missions I'll be sure to add you to our CLAN!

YESH! Now I can feel the sexiness levels of my being going higher by the minutes!

"I am Community Mod Ced23ric, and this is my favourite clan thread on these forums."

- Ced23Ric, Community Moderator, on the topic of his favourite clan thread on these forums.

OMFG...SUCH A FREAKEN HONOR...my E-PEEN IS SO HUGE RIGHT NOW!