Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

We DO!

Please expect an invite to come your way soon, by that it would be best to clear any pending invites you may have or leave your current clan to become 300% hotter...

If you want you can reply with the name of your friend and we can invite both...

Otherwise we will invite you and you can add him/her afterwards!

Thanks for the interest!

Thanks, he just got on and we left our little 2 man clan.  Looking forward to playing with the group.

We DO!

Please expect an invite to come your way soon, by that it would be best to clear any pending invites you may have or leave your current clan to become 300% hotter...

If you want you can reply with the name of your friend and we can invite both...

Otherwise we will invite you and you can add him/her afterwards!

Thanks for the interest!

so...can i join too to become 300% hotter?

Sweet Brohdin, you guys look like the clan to be in. take me, i prostate myself before the brilliance of Flow

In other words I'd like an invite.

I have team speak.

We have a slot open for you right now. Unfortunately it appears you either have are already in a different clan or have a different pending invite. If you could clear that up and let us know, we'll shoot you an invite.

Hi guys! I'd like to join, IGN is Dedzo. Been looking for a active clan.

Rank 12 player. Star Chart Completed. I like to be helpful to other players and help people farm for stuff. Also have an abundance of resources to commit to the dojo as I am running out of weapons to craft O_O. 

Hope to hear from you soon!