Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was That Potato Alert Some Kind Of Dragon Joke?

(XBOX)Grihaly

Did one extractor, then stayed in mission for 40+ minutes soaking up that lovely XP and fun.

More missions / alerts should use this format, it is a nice change.

I don't mean specifically these enemies, just mixing it up with enemy types.

Gives you a chance to try for that one rare mod you are missing, or just enjoy the change.

Brood Mothers only please for the next one ;)

I decided to just join a random group since I figured it was just another normal normal excavation... a few seconds after joining I noticed FIVE NAPALMS firing all at once, this would normally be terrifying but I was lucky enough to have a frame fit the mission equipped.

I'm actually glad I decided to craft and level a valkyr for casually walking into fire and reviving people.

I brought my freshly Forma'd Hydroid to it, thinking "lvl 15 to 20? bah I can do this with my eyes closed" and joined a random pug.

Cue spawning in a wall of freaking Napalms with 2 teammates already downed.

fffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Edited by Hyenasaurus

Couldn't do this alert, was too much for my friend and I. 

Not ashamed to say it was too hard for us due to the sheer number of enemies. Oh well. No blueprint this time.

Didn't help the Arbitrators decided to send their squad after me either. That was just the icing on the cake.

Thought about re-running it with Loki or even Nekros to spook some of the crowd. But nah. Tis ok, went and did something else.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

This was surprisingly tough given I just took a random frame (Valkyr) and loadout (Hek and Marelok, both around rank 10). Too many times I'd grab a battery only to turn around and find that three Bombards (or are they Scorches? can't remember) had set the extractor on fire and there were like six blobs of napalm inbound on it. Can't do much when that much DoT is stacked on an extractor. :(

Fun stuff though... I love these "themed" alerts. I would love to see standard alerts have weird enemy compositions, like all power fists and rollers, or all railgun and shockwave MOAs.