Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Provided I Potato And Forma The **** Out Of The 2, Which Is Better Sybaris Or Tiberon?

KarmaINC

Question

Hi, as mentioned, i need  to splurge on one of these great looking weapon and throw the other in the bin to clear spaces. So which performs better at higher lvl missions. Your views and arguments are much appreciated

20 answers to this question

Remember that Sybaris has crit capabilities, so make use of those headshots.

Tiberon focuses on pure damage, and is more suitable for crowded enemies since Sybaris can only fire five bursts before reloading.

Tiberon for general use rifle, Sybaris for precision.

Both are weapons I use frequently, although I'd have to say that I lean more towards the Sybaris generally.

Tiberon for general use rifle, Sybaris for precision.

Basically this.

On a sidenote about the magazine size of the Sybaris: If I'm not running very high level content I usually slot primed fast hands (a crime I know), which covers the only flaw I ever really have with the gun. Might be something to consider yourself, especially if you have it formad enough to fill out all 8 slots so the damage is still substantial.

Tiberon may have less damage capability due to the lower critical and status chances, but it'd got 10 bursts in the clip, a fast reload and it deals high enough damage to one-shot your average level 30 enemies when it's modded fully - not to mention it looks far more awesome.