Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... That Tenno Live Music?

APBladeX

for those who don't know what music APBladeX is talking about, here a link to a youtube playlist with the music (thanks to "Blank" ^^ ):

I really like this music too^^ It has a great feeling that keeps the action going.... sooo yea, please somehow add this in-game

(maybe we get a little bit music for our Liset-radio? :3)

In case someone missed it:

Thank you Rebecca <3

Since you were talking about high quality things:

Would you please give us -somehow- a high quality version of the Music you -DE- used before/after TennoLive?

(Maybe in a future update of the Fansite Kit?)

There are already multiple requests like this one out there - but I guess you probably knew that already^^-

Haha, I have to ask our friends at ESL what they played because I do not believe we had a role in deciding/creating that at all!

Sooooo... we just have to wait and see^-^ I am amazed that DE didn't create this music...it..it...well.. it just fits really good^^

Haha, I have to ask our friends at ESL what they played because I do not believe we had a role in deciding/creating that at all!

So it probably is not DE's work :l

Nevertheless need that awesome piece (HQ please). It was played right after the Tombs of the Sentient trailer ended. The trailer gave me chills already, it was so surprising and good. And then was the music, pure eargasm. Fantastic composition, a yet-another-chills-giving-thing way to say goodbye!

• 2 weeks later...