Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frame Would You Like To Hug The Most?

Chroma obviously. And ppl thought Loki was a troll? Chroma isn't even in game yet and the deluge of tears is already at biblical proportions

The entertainment value that this frame has brought to the game thus far is priceless. That, and the frame is FABULOUS

p.s. still looks better than Limbo

Chroma obviously. And ppl thought Loki was a troll? Chroma isn't even in game yet and the deluge of tears is already at biblical proportions

The entertainment value that this frame has brought to the game thus far is priceless. That, and the frame is FABULOUS

p.s. still looks better than Limbo

Limbo looks pretty fancy and seignoir with the right gear and color scheme. 

I personally adore the Limbo's Magician / Gentlemen theme.

Lol at all the people with Waifus. 

I'm pretty sure none of them like being touched. Hugging them would go down very badly.

Why don't we just rename this thread to express that? I recommend "Pervframe: Friendly cuddle edition" or "Which warframe would you want to 'hug' the most?" or "Keep this S#&$ PG-13, kids."

Ooo! "Gropeframe: Rise of the Booty"

I tried to hug Frost but he gave me the cold shoulder, meanwhile Mag couldn't help but pull me toward her and gave me a crushing hug. I thought it was over until I heard a roar of sadness and saw Rhino was in need of a hug because his Iron skin couldn't handle this stress anymore. 

Edited by Aeronomatic

I tried to hug Frost but he gave me the cold shoulder, meanwhile Mag couldn't help but pull me toward her and gave me a crushing hug. I thought it was over until I heard a roar of sadness and saw Rhino was in need of a hug because his Iron skin couldn't handle this stress anymore. 

If puns had corpses then you sure have desecrated them.

• 1 month later...