Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My First Thread/post...warframe Appreciation

(PSN)mlk45burretta

sup guys i just signed up to the forums to show my appreciation for warframe...ive been playing now for months on ps4 and this is easily the best game ive played on the ps4 to date...i love this game and appreciate all the updates and love the devs show to their game...even with a strict nat i still play everyday and am able to enjoy it to the fullest....

come and welcome me to the forum guys..

sup guys i just signed up to the forums to show my appreciation for warframe...ive been playing now for months on ps4 and this is easily the best game ive played on the ps4 to date...i love this game and appreciate all the updates and love the devs show to their game...even with a strict nat i still play everyday and am able to enjoy it to the fullest....

Glad to hear it and welcome :D

Welcome

Welcome to the forums! Be careful though, this place is crawling with some weird people here...

...is that Ronald McDonald ?

Probably :p

Moved to the proper section.

Welcome to the forums! *waves tentacles*

See? Even moderator are affected :p