Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had One Wish...

Kestral9999

rework melee combos, remove the current system of "press few buttons with a pause in between to see preset animation" and make it more like Darksiders 2, be able to do special moves, connect and combine them as you see fit, adapt to situation

Edited by Nerevar22g

valkyr rage claws melee weapon (only useable by valkyr of course) so players can mod it as they see fit for non hysteria use.

additionaly, new melee combos and animations based on what melee weapon valkyr have equipped when using hysteria.

if not that, then, seperated walk/run/duck/aim walk/run animations based on gender, since every single frame and npcs that share tenno animations (specters/ syndicate allies) walk and run exactly the same.

My wish for the year of quality is for them to revisit past things that they added in, but then never really polished (like the Silva & Aegis, Kubrows, and more).

...if that's too broad, then I'd just like them to take another good look at Kubrows.  There so much that needs looked at I'm surprised they haven't already revisited them.

I wish for shiny corpus things on valkyr

I actually use a full Dendra set, Valkyr's Bonds, and a Kara helmet and she definitely screams Corpus to those who witness her glory. I also use all Corpus weaponry, since I figured she'd be happy to wield the arms of her mortal enemy as she slaughters them.

rework melee combos, remove the current system of "press few butting with a pause in between to see preset animation" and make it more like Darksiders 2, be able to do special moves, connect and combine them as you see fit, adapt to situation

We want see it coming, because as I remember, DE once stated that they don't want with combos to Warframe loose it's "Warframe feel".

Make Melee actually viable and rework stamina, because right now, it doesn't recover fast enough, it's consumed way too quickly, and too many things consume it at once and it genuinely ticks me off (I would not say "ticks" if it weren't for the forums).

You've got a good point here, but I would actually say remove stamina. When you're out of stamina, you can still attack in melee, jump, etc... which is absolutely not logical. The only thing it does is prevent you from sprinting endlessly.

I ask the community to give serious input and half of the replies are jokes, sarcasm, or a personal complaint.

Well...

tumblr_me63m600hm1qcym10.gif

There you go. Now you know you can always count o people. Seriously. One wish is not enough, with all the things happening with Warframe. If I had one wish WISH WISH, then I would wish for DE had a closer look at all the things they have done so far and polish all of them, instead of leaving them half done and bugged.

You've got a good point here, but I would actually say remove stamina. When you're out of stamina, you can still attack in melee, jump, etc... which is absolutely not logical. The only thing it does is prevent you from sprinting endlessly.

And blocking. That's why blocking is broken. I mean it's blocking because in endgame enemies need one shot to deplete your whole stamina. But both things correlate.

Since stamina is literally just a limit to how far you can move at your maximum speed without using coptering or slipping to your advantage and your ability to deflect damage while guarding, I would advocate its removal as well.

There you go. Now you know you can always count o people. Seriously. One wish is not enough, with all the things happening with Warframe. If I had one wish WISH WISH, then I would wish for DE had a closer look at all the things they have done so far and polish all of them, instead of leaving them half done and bugged.

I figured I'd get some personal responses and then I'd be able to consolidate them into a poll. But clearly that was misguided and optimistic of me.

In any case, I'll reattempt this eventually with a better strategy in mind and avoid the word "wish".

I figured I'd get some personal responses and then I'd be able to consolidate them into a poll. But clearly that was misguided and optimistic of me.

In any case, I'll reattempt this eventually with a better strategy in mind and avoid the word "wish".

Well, if it happens, let me know about it then. If you really want an honest question from me I can work with you on that. I guess I gave it already but, well.

Well, if it happens, let me know about it then. If you really want an honest question from me I can work with you on that. I guess I gave it already but, well.

Well, I value your input. You're right, there are so many different things in this game that need work that picking a singular aspect to improve is like picking which of your children to feed or which foot to get shot in.

I was hoping that people would respond with whatever their utmost desire is (hopefully for the betterment of the game), but it seems to vague a question at this point. Not to say this hasn't been insightful, I was simply expecting more cookie cutter responses in my head, I guess lol.

Edited by Kestral9999

Grouping 2.0

PSO style games that you name and set parameters for. Optional min-max conclave ranges. Optional passwords / friends only / solo / invite only. Reserved slots for friends / specific frames. Set the game as Sword Alone...

This could even go to the cash shop, with DE making money on things like game cosmetics to apply specific lighting like choosing day/night on earth or forcing rain. They could sell an account-level upgrade to open up an advanced tab on game creation to do things like make games where players can only use thrown weapons, disable powers and other tacticool alert type stuff.

Just bypass the whole entire issue of kicking / kick voting by adding a strong black list feature. Let people share and sync their blacklists with friends or even at clan/alliance level and those players can never enter your games unless invited. Leave the blacklist turned OFF by default so people don't automatically get screwed if some alliance leader adds them to the blacklist, a host would have to individually select to enable the blacklist on their game.

Instead of new players in the same games as rushers pwning bosses they never even get to see, you have a list of lobbies divided up by node like...

Fast Hek Runs 13

Help Kill Hek Plz!

I Think It Will Be That Easy

Orokin Kitty Hunt in Boss Tile

Instead of people leaving you at wave 10 you have a list of lobbies like...

Wave5 for Node Complete

UNTIL THEY JETISON MY CORPSE INTO SPACE

LF Master Thief

Vauban Seeks Radial Disarm Loki

Instead of rushers vs people trying to find medallions you have...

Help Me Find Medallions!

Fast Clear RV

Wait For Joiners Then 8/8

Instead of "Active Squads: 0" you have a list sortable by ping, so you know your ping setting is the problem and the game isn't trying to fill matches on it's own, so you have choices instead of being dumped into a game or forced to start a new one.

Fast run! (Players 3/4, ping 237)

Just For Fun (Players 1/4, ping 9328)

LF Stalker (Players 2/4, ping 125)

Shoot All The Bullets! (Players 3/4, ping 139)

Edited by VKhaun

One wish? I really don't know. I have so many, for varied reasons.

But if I could get any one change put into the game, no questions asked, it would be to put Excalibur Prime into the game. Founders can get some compensation, but I will never accept the idea that the most iconic Warframe of the lot will never get a Prime.