Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Ran A T4 With Derebecca Today...

--RV--Meta

And true to your line, you were truly of great assistance to the ! GG :)

Very kind of you to say. I've been taking it pretty easy lately due to a new approach I've been trying to adopt into my general play style, where I'll only try very hard at all if my team starts having trouble. I want people to enjoy their own experience with it and not have mixed feelings about getting carried by a single player. I'm not too lax to the point of sabotage, either, but I'm no longer a registered Hallway Hero. I'll let my fellow Tenno have their time in the lime light and sit back in a more or less pure support role more of the time now. It's just one reason I'm excited for Chroma, a new support type frame. He might be unpopular now, but I'm willing to bet that when people pick him up and play him, or get teamed with him, most people will change their tunes.

A belated apology for my flippancy in topic choice during the match. I know that even though you, and I'm sure many of the other devs, seem to look at the datamining issue as something more amusing than irritating, it's still probably a concern of some level for the company on the whole, and at some level frowned upon. I wasn't aware that it's a nix subject in the forums, either, though that makes sense, but it should be easy to see that what little I conveyed was meant for story purposes only, and without intent to cause harm to anyone (not to mention it could be completely false information, though I know that doesn't help either). Anyway, that was quite awkward for me in retrospect, as I've illustrated, and I feel bad about it, even if it's not a big deal to you, personally. I let my excitement in finally getting a bit of what really amounts to just hearsay get me carried away. Apologies.

Finally, thanks for the game, I did have fun in there, even with the Carrier glitch (I'm not strapped for mods or resources at the moment, and I know you guys are already on top of the situation from what you said in-game, so I'm not worried about it). I hope I run across more devs in this game. That ended up being a pretty positive experience for me, in addition to all the love I already have for Warframe.

Good Game, Had Fun. ;)

I'm not good enough, or smart enough, to tell other players what to do.

But that said, I'll suggest that you refrain from predicting the future -yours or anybody else's (much less an entire online community)- if things don't happen the way you think they should.

And I'd really suggest that you avoid telling devs they need to conform themselves to a time-frame you find acceptable regarding dates/times, etc. when hotfixes, updates, additions and the like will be provided.

Finally, I'll point out that it was kind (and condescending) of you to toss in a throw-away line at the end, pretending to address the OP's topic, which you so clearly care nothing about and so desperately wanted to hijack.

its not outside of there capability to have gotten it done even in january

look at the pace of last year

this year was supposed to be the year of quality yet we've gotten more bugs this year,and less content

i wasnt joking about the line at the end,nor was i trying to hijack,im saying i wouldve been a better ally 

OP ^_^ this post... this post...

ahhhh it just made me lulz and smile. I actually got to have a small chat with [DE]Megan today on the ONE... I fangasimed then composed myself and had a small chat. It was nice, I also talk with [DE]Jim on the ONE too, he is a cool dude too it is nice knowing the crew at DE can and are willing to talk with the community in the game and play. It makes this game a million times more fulfilling than just about every other game out there haha.

its not outside of there capability to have gotten it done even in january

look at the pace of last year

this year was supposed to be the year of quality yet we've gotten more bugs this year,and less content

i wasnt joking about the line at the end,nor was i trying to hijack,im saying i wouldve been a better ally 

Nobody cares. Absolutely nobody. And yes, you are trying to hijack. You brought up a subject nobody was even talking about. Rebecca is not a developer but a community manager and thus doesn't directly work on the development of Warframe.

Also, there haven't been more bugs this year than there were last year. Did you even play back then? Updates were delivered quickly and "on schedule" but required a boatload of fixes afterwards. And for the love of god, stop quoting that "year of quality" thing.

Edited by Gale47

I farmed Oxium with Glen once.

White, Gray, and blue Trinity, Boar Prime, Brakk and Bo, I think...

I was too busy killing everything that moved to pay attention...

EDIT: Ah yes, and I was in a 15-minute Survival run with Megan once, a few minutes before the Prime Time that night.

Edited by Teqnologyque

the community interaction wont matter much if people have to wait much longer of u16

its not even so much about the date specifically,its the lack of certainty

tenno live was pretty much the hype lifespan limit

if u16 doesnt come today,its very likely any remaining hype will drop to near 0 in very short order,there is no tactical alert,little color pallete,or any mini thing like that,that can make up for it

you said to me once "patience is a virtue" getting near 6 months wait isnt patience,its vaporware

ontopic: good work op,but you shouldve had me on your team instead >.>

Give them a break man she posted a good thing to a person she played with layoff and just chill you killed the mojo off this thread

The only time I had a similar experience was when me and my buddy layed some serious smack down on Bungie when Halo Reach was a thing. Ah good times, good times. It's always a nice feel when the people actually making the game also play it so they can sympathize with us when things dont work.