Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Got To Rank 18

(PSN)Mazda_07_

The I really hope they make it so we get something extra later on for reaching MR 20 or 30 (when it's possible).

The nice thing about ranking up tho is the fact that you'll get 1 more trade per day an a bit more syndicate standing per day. But that's about it. (which is still better than nothing.)

You thought you were going to be given something?

I thought people would react differently towards you or something. Seems like everyone wants to rank up so then I wanted to rank in and see what the hype was about....... wasted my time... Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

All you get is bonus trading opps / max rep per day and slots for loadotus mate, some people find these handy, but theres nothing wrong with being even MR0 if you can handle yourself well

I agree seems like the really good players are within 10 to 15 for some strange reason.

I thought people would react differently towards you or something. Seems like everyone wants to rank up so then I wanted to rank in and see what the hype was about....... wasted my time...

I'm interested in, how long it took you to get it. Took me 525hours

The I really hope they make it so we get something extra later on for reaching MR 20 or 30 (when it's possible).

The nice thing about ranking up tho is the fact that you'll get 1 more trade per day an a bit more syndicate standing per day. But that's about it. (which is still better than nothing.)

u forgot you get more of a Complete sigil

I was barely able to reach 18 I just recently started last November so I'm still a noob.

19. Nine-teen. This means collecting nearly every single weapon/warframe/archwing/AW weapon/sentinel/kubrow in the game. And you can't reach it without getting event weapons. 

Hats off to you I gave up at rank15 got sick of trying to level stuff i hated to use 

That's exactly why most of the good players stand between MR10 and 15. I see no point on leveling mastery fodder, I'm pretty sure about what gear is good, and what gear is fun to use (even if it is not end game material), most is just not bearable... By that range of MR, you got yourself around top tier primaries, secondaries, melee, and you have defined a whole set of frames you think are either useful, or just suit your style.

It truly doesn't mean much unfortunately however some have in mind that it does and base their recruiting on that MR level. Take me for example, I've been playing for 2 years now and I'm only MR 11 and only that level do to playing and leveling new frames and weapons I'm interested in. Don't get discouraged if you can't achieve the highest level just play because you enjoy the game.

This week I finally ran out of stuff that I can rank (other than the Boar and I'm not buying Wreaking Rhino just for that)

Got just under 21K left before I hit MR19 with about 1000 hours played.

MR isn't important, I simply like trying all the things.

Reached MR19 since I got all the event items. To me, MR is everything. It's the only thing that keeps me active.

Nowadays, all I do is wait for the next Tenno Reinforcement, so I can max it and wait for the next Tenno Reinforcement.

I liked the weekly Tenno Reinforcements back in the days...

Back in the day when 15 was the highest you could hit and there were no interception to farm for exp, MR meant a little more. Present day, the top few ranks still show dedication to at least get it done lol. Leveling most of those weapons and throwing so many forma down the drain on clan weapons takes some discipline :)

I'm almost at 18... leveling archwing stuff now. ugh...

At least those of us at 18-19 understand eachothers' pain.