Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Got To Rank 18

(PSN)Mazda_07_

The only time I consider MR to be impressive is when there's enough gear for the ones who have been playing from the start, picked up every event weapon, and maybe have the founder's gear, to just barely reach a new rank.  It's neat to see who has managed to collect everything.

... People were right... Master rank don't mean anything. People really don't care lol

I care alot. Im mr16 and would just keep grinding to hit 18. It makes me feel a sense of accomplishment finishing weapons(cause i mastered all warframes so far) as soon as they come out being up to date with the regular updates of challenges

I had this conversation with my Warlord last night. He doesn't understand some of us just can't bring ourselves to to use some cannon fodder weapons or frames since they're really that un-enjoyable to our playstyle. And that in the end, there's no reward for grinding levels. Just a number to the name. He's always pushing to use weapons for that MR rank just for show I guess.

I THINK I might be MR 11 and it goes up when it goes up. I don't cycle weapons fast and have had some frames for months that haven't hit level 30 yet.

Mastery means little, though it can be a useful tool.

A player with low mastery and low playtime can be assumed to be a newbie.

A player with low mastery and high playtime on the other hand has likely spent all of that time on a few pieces of gear and can hold their own.

A player with high mastery and low playtime has probably powerfarmed their way there, and can be assumed to be unskilled.

A player with a high mastery rank and a high playtime does whatever they want, because they can.

Congrats. But the current max is MR 19. And yes, ppl DO notice your MR. The main reason most wont say anything to you is because they are dealing with a serious case of the jellies

No, it's 18 on PS4.  19 isn't possible with the available gear on PS4.  

im level 12 but i have most of the melees in the game in my inventory waiting to be leveled only so i can have more loadout slots i dont care about trades or syndicate xp infact i often dont trade more than once or twice a day