Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Excalibur Prime Thread (With A Twist) (Off Topic)

Renegade343

So, seeing that Excalibur Prime is exclusive, and that there is a long-going cold (but sometimes turns into hot) war with making Excalibur Prime being non-exclusive again, I imagined the following scene in a Dojo: 

Loki: Hey, Excalibur Prime, ever thought that you feel lonely?

Excalibur Prime: Why?

Loki: Because you're the last members of a dying Warframe. We still cannot find your Warframe parts in the Void to build more of you, nor are there any hints that there are. Must be rather sad, not having any new Tenno wearing your Warframe, and losing the ones that do. 

Excalibur Prime: That's... true...

Loki: Maybe... you could go jump down to that laser trap to meet your other Excalibur Prime wearing Tenno? They're all down there, having a party of some sort...

Excalibur Prime: They're down there? Wait for me, my fellow brothers!

*Jumps down the pit, in which the lasers then kill the Excalibur Prime.*

Loki: What a gullible idiot... now I'll get to wear your Warframe!

Please do not take this seriously (but really, I sometimes feel that I am the only one that likes to poke fun at just about anything).

My 2 cents on the topic of Excalibur Prime. I'd totally die for the thing, Excal is my favorite frame. But people who got him supported the game at a time without much promise that it would go anywhere. I respect that they are exclusive to those people, and had it not been for them who knows if the game would be here today.