Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sugestion For Water Tileset Location

Raithon07

-snip-

If Ganymede was made a planet, I'm fairly certain it'd be under Corpus control (ie, completely surrounded by their forces on Jupiter and Europa). However, Ganymede could be used for a Corpus water tile set, as apparently it has vast underground oceans that are layered with ice.

However, I'm fairly certain the coming Grineer water tile set is going on Uranus.

Unfortunately Ganymede is a Exterminate Corpus Gas City.

So many node "locations" are named after various moons on multiple planets already.

They should really rename and make some new sub locations as phobos was but they will likely shoe it into some random inappropriate planet just to remove old overused tiles. Then once thats done, they might juggle tiles around more.

They only recently moved phobos desert tiles to half of Mars.

Edited by Firetempest

Keep in mind all of these planetary bodies are set far in the future AFTER the Orokin have apparently terraformed every celestial body possible. 

Ceres is an atmosphere-less planetoid/asteroid IRL today, but in game it's a relatively verdant and rainy planetoid.

So whichever celestial body they put it on will have a reason due to Orokin Era Terraforming.

Edited by Gelkor

If Ganymede was made a planet, I'm fairly certain it'd be under Corpus control (ie, completely surrounded by their forces on Jupiter and Europa). However, Ganymede could be used for a Corpus water tile set, as apparently it has vast underground oceans that are layered with ice.

However, I'm fairly certain the coming Grineer water tile set is going on Uranus.

or an event or conflict? i see a quest coming out of that too. and im sorry. territory has changed SO much its just as likely the factions get tossed around territory because of the sentients or some other reason. i also remember when earth was corpus controlled. with how many times the map has changed we cannot rule anything out.

A) Jupiter's surface is primarily gas clouds, hence the already existent Gas Cloud City tileset on Jupiter.

B) Ganymede is one of Jupiter's moons, not the planet itself. look it up if you dont believe me( Luna on Eearth you know THE MOON is a node , Ganymede is a node on jupiter..)

C) The water tileset is going on Uranus already, as far as I'm aware.

A) a tileset singular. meaning like a node or two. or remaking a planet. The idea was to be an idea sparker as feedback. not troll baiting anal crap. in a feedback post instead of telling me im wrong why dont you contribute to the feedback? please? no? *sigh*

B) why not, moons have been nodes on planets for a wile.

C) their is no 100% confirmed location of the water tile set yet. keyword SOON TM

Although Jupiter's Moon may have water. Jupiter itself would not. Since some game locations are actual moons (i.e. Phobos) I don't think having a specific tileset on a planet because it fits with a moon would make sense. Yes, some nodes are named after moons, but those are just nodes, it doesn't actually take place on that moon, imo.

I believe the Water Tileset will be Uranus, which is odd, I thought Neptune would be better suited but either would work I suppose.

Although Jupiter's Moon may have water. Jupiter itself would not. Since some game locations are actual moons (i.e. Phobos) I don't think having a specific tileset on a planet because it fits with a moon would make sense. Yes, some nodes are named after moons, but those are just nodes, it doesn't actually take place on that moon, imo.

I believe the Water Tileset will be Uranus, which is odd, I thought Neptune would be better suited but either would work I suppose.

new hubble data supports This image here

11009944_10153105312784845_3977823350673

See? lots of places for multiple water tilesets. i think it would be great if we got corpus water bases too. and infestation missions would just be downright SCARY. can you imagine an infested shark? *shudder*

Honestly i just hope they start adding planets to fill out the solar system to maintain continuity... all of the planets are interesting enough in our galaxy and dont need to be dumbed down to a "node"