Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cactus' Farm Of Fan Art [Latest Update: 10-2-16: Various Alternate Helmets]

That1Cactus

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Sancti is the prefix of New Loka weapons.  They are the Warframes that New Loka provide mods for.

Ah! So basically New Loka skins then. Wonder if this will be a thing one day.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool stuff man! 

I gotta ask you; you said once you don't have the patience/want to clean these and color them.

I think you have some truly great understanding of proportions and perspective,  and I am wondering if others can do art based on your designs? 

There are some really cool ones that would make great TennoGen skins here. 

Would you be cool with that?

6 hours ago, arch111 said:

Cool stuff man! 

I gotta ask you; you said once you don't have the patience/want to clean these and color them.

I think you have some truly great understanding of proportions and perspective,  and I am wondering if others can do art based on your designs? 

id try my hand at that xD if it was the case 

7 hours ago, arch111 said:

Cool stuff man! 

Well there are certain factors into my sketches becoming TennoGen.

Obviously TennoGen doesn't allow the ability to make full on body mesh replacements so making the complete unique looking Warframes I've been sketching probably wouldn't work until it's implemented.

Now of course I would still LOVE to make some cool alt helmets/skins/syandana concepts, but with that if said concepts were to be used for anything TennoGen I would prefer having some sort of slice of the profit made from it if it's even possible. Since there is no clear answer that I have found in relation to shared profits between the multiple contributors, I am unsure about it being a thing.

I guess in a way my art becoming TennoGen is sorta wary because of the workings of the system and since I am an artist who is trying very hard to try and get income, it's a very tough area for me to have a TennoGen collaboration when there is no clear answer if multiple contributors get shares in the profit.

If it is possible then I would totally be up for it, but I would want some source on it and making sure it all works in the end without problems.

1 minute ago, arch111 said:

Ok for shared profits, I am sure there's been cases allready.

TennoGen aside,  what about me doing a drawing, or even model something? 

I guess that could be also very neat. There is also the whole crediting me and plugging me as the original designer and all that jazz which does help getting some attention to the original designers/artist and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...