Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp/ 2.0 And Hackers

WERElektro

I think worrying about hackers is giving wf pvp too much credit.

I'll elaborate. Making an effective cheat that will go undetected takes a few talented individuals. These people will then likely try to profit from this program they created to warrant the work put in. Hence cheaters are typically clients who pay a premium to the real hackers.

In warframe terms: the biggest fish(pvp game) attracts the hungriest predators(hackers). Warframe pvp is a small fish, it does not offer a profitable market-- not yet anyway.

Edited by Jeigo

I've pvp'd a lot each day. I've only ever seen a few people with "questionable" aim, one guy with a macro for coptering that made him a ball of swirling death but still easy to kill, other than that, no hacks.

Mhm... and that's the problem... what about these macros / autohotkey?

People shooting Latrons as if they were automatics ?

I think this should be banned.

I think worrying about hackers is giving wf pvp too much credit.

I'll elaborate. Making an effective cheat that will go undetected takes a few talented individuals. These people will then likely try to profit from this program they created to warrant the work put in. Hence cheaters are typically clients who pay a premium to the real hackers.

In warframe terms: the biggest fish(pvp game) attracts the hungriest predators(hackers). Warframe pvp is a small fish, it does not offer a profitable market-- not yet anyway.

well said.

But pvp in wf is growing... a lot. We'll see.

Mhm... and that's the problem... what about these macros / autohotkey?

People shooting Latrons as if they were automatics ?

I think this should be banned.

well said.

But pvp in wf is growing... a lot. We'll see.

The latron's don't even shoot very fast in pvp (Conclaive).

The latron's don't even shoot very fast in pvp (Conclaive).

The Latron wraith does...

And I saw people fire it as if it was an automatic rifle.

No one can click this fast .

And I know there are macros for this. And I think it's unfair. (lol that sounds more butthurt than intended... well)

The Latron wraith does...

And I saw people fire it as if it was an automatic rifle.

No one can click this fast .

And I know there are macros for this. And I think it's unfair. (lol that sounds more butthurt than intended... well)

You can set your mouse wheel to fire along with the mouse button. 5.4 rounds per second isn't fast, I can pull off 12 clicks per second with a mouse button and mouse wheel.

Edited by Prometheium

No hackers so far , maybe they can have some stupid thing like auto aim , unlimited ammo , no recoil maybe? but I guess they would get fast ban

So far in PVP I got called hacker just yesterday from an MR0 (Anyway what a MR 0 do inside?) Why he did call me hacker ? because "I one hit ko hack him" lex prime to strong for a news starter i guess

I met one hacker in warframe it could be a hack or a ton of cash but this guy just had endless amounts of play he had every frame and weapon (not excal prime) he had more platnium that u can use, he had enough play to buy everything this game had. Anything you could think of he had it. So either this guy Is rich as bill gates or he somehow hacked in all the plat he wanted. I did not report this due to not enough eveidence and I might of mistaken if he bought all the play.

Platinum is server sided.  Anyone that hacked for plat would be open themselves to serious legal repercussions.