Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp/ 2.0 And Hackers

WERElektro

Ceramic Dagger? Were they wielding a Ceramic Dagger or just a dagger in general? If so then it wasn't speed hacks, daggers have an insane copter speed.

Probably lag coptering as Woras stated. I hardly believe that Warframe schizophrenic cheat detecting engine wouldnt detect any game files modifiers.

Warframe doesn't really seem like the kind of game you could really get away with hacking in. I'm fairly certain if there ever is an issue, it will be cleared up very quickly by the very active community and support this game has - if it isn't tracked by the game itself already. 

I wouldn't worry about it. c:

If there is one thing that warframe beats every single other online game at is hackers

this game is super clean. I have never met seen or heard of 1 hacker in my entire 600hr playtime.

even If I met 1 , it would still be the cleanest game i've ever played.

I don't know how you do it DE , but keep on filtering hackers  :)

If there is one thing that warframe beats every single other online game at is hackers

this game is super clean. I have never met seen or heard of 1 hacker in my entire 600hr playtime.

even If I met 1 , it would still be the cleanest game i've ever played.

I don't know how you do it DE , but keep on filtering hackers  :)

Guess what - World of Tanks doesnt have a single hacker too.

Cheaters, on the other hand, are free as sample food.

Rush + volt + coptering while lagging?

Are you sure it wasn't just lag?

It's possible that it could have been lag, but they had a much more fluid motion that really wouldn't happen if they were lagging. (Or me for that matter.)

Edited by Reidmaster

Never seen hackers in Warframe and they most likely won't even be a problem for PVP 2.0. The risk won't be worth the reward or effort i would say. Most weird occurrences are the results of an extremely S#&$ty host that lags hard(sometimes intentional). As for the just dying while the opponent is not visible? That is probably a Loki with black energy, spam coptering at you with the fastest weapon and build possible. I've had that issue before and i just directional melee away and use Mesa's peacemaker. With the upcoming changes to PVP we won't have to worry about many cheap tactics, if any at all.

Never seen hackers in Warframe and they most likely won't even be a problem for PVP 2.0. The risk won't be worth the reward or effort i would say. Most weird occurrences are the results of an extremely S#&$ty host that lags hard(sometimes intentional). As for the just dying while the opponent is not visible? That is probably a Loki with black energy, spam coptering at you with the fastest weapon and build possible. I've had that issue before and i just directional melee away and use Mesa's peacemaker. With the upcoming changes to PVP we won't have to worry about many cheap tactics, if any at all.

Well, I'm curious :/

And worried.

Guess what - World of Tanks doesnt have a single hacker too.

Cheaters, on the other hand, are free as sample food.

Now I haven't played that game,

Mind telling me what the difference between the hackers and the cheaters is?

Cheating as in bug using/ exploit using?

Hacking in this game is pointless....

Aside from Gradivus, I'm sure you remember that guy that changed the battle in 3 nodes, WEREsandrock?

Aside from that.... I truly dont see the point but, well... we can find duchebags anywhere.

Hacking in this game is pointless....

Aside from Gradivus, I'm sure you remember that guy that changed the battle in 3 nodes, WEREsandrock?

Aside from that.... I truly dont see the point but, well... we can find duchebags anywhere.

Yus, I remember that.

Wasn't it exploit using?

There is no point in hacking... cept it prooves that the person who feels the need to win in order to hack is really a noob....- and he ruins the game for everyone else.

Yus, I remember that.

Wasn't it exploit using?

There is no point in hacking... cept it prooves that the person who feels the need to win in order to hack is really a noob....- and he ruins the game for everyone else.

No it was a hack, Grineer were about to win those nodes when suddenly they give victory to Corpus? Not exploiting, that WAS hacking.

Lets hope we dont get hackers in this PvP 2.0, it actually looks worth playing, unlike the current one.

Now I haven't played that game,

Mind telling me what the difference between the hackers and the cheaters is?

Cheating as in bug using/ exploit using?

Well most of the time cheaters are just using what hackers have discovered/developed.

Hackers are so few and far between in this game, and it usually doesn't take long for them to be banned. And I highly doubt that person you played against in conclave was a hacker.

Warframe PvP isn't popular enough for enough hackers to really care about it.  If it gains popularity, expect it to have just as many cheaters as any other f2p shooter.

1)Hacking will be too obvious in this game mode

2)Hacking might not be possible depending on where the data is stored(if on DE server for stats on equipment and frames should not be possible)

3)Reporting is always a possibility

If it's still P2P like warframe is right now, then it probably see its fair share of hacks.

Could well be wrong - but most hackers I've met in other shooters - doing it for the lolz - can just jump into random MP games and wreck people. They are rarely interested in ever actually playing a game.

If the new PvP is MR gated - and will still require ranked up gear to be effective - I don't see it being a problem. Way too much effort just to get in there in the first place.

Granted - if none of that's the case - and I can roll in with my rank 15 Braton right after killing Vor the first time .. then maybe we'll have problems.

They most likely won't have much trouble just hacking their way through PvE content as well.  And any MR would have to pretty high to deter most hackers without also locking out new players for too long.

Edited by Aggh

I met one hacker in warframe it could be a hack or a ton of cash but this guy just had endless amounts of play he had every frame and weapon (not excal prime) he had more platnium that u can use, he had enough play to buy everything this game had. Anything you could think of he had it. So either this guy Is rich as bill gates or he somehow hacked in all the plat he wanted. I did not report this due to not enough eveidence and I might of mistaken if he bought all the play.

I met one hacker in warframe it could be a hack or a ton of cash but this guy just had endless amounts of play he had every frame and weapon (not excal prime) he had more platnium that u can use, he had enough play to buy everything this game had. Anything you could think of he had it. So either this guy Is rich as bill gates or he somehow hacked in all the plat he wanted. I did not report this due to not enough eveidence and I might of mistaken if he bought all the play.

There are people with 40 000+ Platinum in game and they are legit. I could had over 10 000 if i were greedy enough and played tradeframe instead of Warframe.

• 1 month later...

The answer to hacking is to make the rewards untradable, then the cheat only has the pleasure to ruining everyone elses game rather than that and passing the ill gotten rewards to their main account.

Also the report player function should include hacking and leeching, unless we feel sticking our heads in the sand in going to solve anything

Edited by LeMoog

Hacking is probably very possible in this game but right now its just not worth having S#&$ like aimbot for a pve centric game like warframe.

I am more worried about twinked out players S#&$ stomping noobs with Better gear