Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Off Topic] What Do You Use Your Old Weapons For?

Sixty5

Was in a discussion in council chat in regards to event weapons, specifically the Machete Wraith, and what we did with it.

Personally I use mine as a door stop because that is obviously the best use for it.

Likewise my Prova Vandal makes a pretty cool bug zapper.

So what do you use your old weapons for?

I have formaed most event weapons except for the melee since they don't really need it with stances. For the most part they just sit around in my tenno toy box till I feel like using them again. Even my 4 forma Gorgon Wraith just kinda sits around since all I use is my hek.

Edited by nickelshark

Usually, I use them to kill the rats in the house. Lately they`ve been running amok so I need to let them know who`s the boss. We had a great relationship so far then another big fat one came and somehow killed the other pack leader. He`s cruel and has scars and all the lady rats left their gamer rats for him.

It`s going crazy, every chick is pregnant with 10 mini rats and I`ll have to abandon ship if I cant find that pest I named John.

Now, for my weapon, I usually go for Ignis to wipe them out pretty fast and it provides a well cooked dinner in a matter of seconds. Of course, I had 5 forma on it. On 3-4 forma it burns the outside but the inside is still raw.

My Paris, oh, what a sweet thing that is. That is what I`m using now to catch John. I have a really amicable relationship with the others, as I said, and I want to spare their lives if the prego-babes keep their kiddos quiet. 

I use Skana as a decoration. I`ve put it on a pedestal close to their nest. I saw John there a couple of times, so I added his friend`s heads as a trophy. 

I think he fears me know. But the others should present him on a stick if he cowers out.

Edited by Elannor

New weapons are usualy mastery fodder that can be fun to play. Old weapons are just fun to replay or remember what the game was like during that update.

Specifically talking about event weapons. The only event weapons that I'd come back to is the guns. The prova vandal and machete wraith are great and all but going back to something like; Cronus (it was part of my first obtained set back in closed beta :D), ether reaper, dual kama, even dakra/orthos prime all seem like a better option then pv or mw. I suppose it's because I relate good memories with these weapons, compared to pv and mw.

Edited by Postal_pat