The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can There Be A Possible "grindwing" Rework

Mr.Holyroller

Welcome to my world, I've done over 150+ runs and still don't have the fluctus or the centaur. It took me nearly 70 in total for the decurions. Maybe if they didn't shove every single thing into uranus and actually had other game modes and mission nodes on other planets the grind wouldn't be so bad.

Done corpus exterminate about 30 times, still can't get veloticus. Spent over 5 hours in interceptions and still dont have one complete weapon. Can this be fixed somehow? I haven't been able to build one weapon since archwing released. As a vet, I'm just kinda burned out. Especially since it's been so difficult for me to get any archwing equipment except for the Itzal

Edited by Mr.Holyroller

Getting Awing xp is easy once you learn how to play uranus so people's old complaints about the crap xp can be dealt with, but damn the farming for parts is incredibly bad. Those earth intercept pieces like onoryx blades and the fluctus were horrendous snoozefests. I would literally trade in a dozen of the pieces I didn't want for one of the ones I did (it's not like we need the credits from selling them), and come away happy. Hell I'd trade my spare elytron parts. The sheer magnitude of RNG in those rewards tables is incredibly offputting.

I feel your pain, I had to run corpus sabotage silly amounts of times to get my 2nd fluctus part ;c

Sadly that's not really different for any of the other content/ stuff you build in the game, so I don't think DE will change any underlying systems. The only real difference is that you can't trade AW parts atm, and that prolly should be changed.

Edited by DitsyPixie

just throwing in my 2 cents... AWing part drop rates.... I hate them...

Enable trading, make drops easier to farm for then void drops, and please give us a way to gain xp aside from Uranus. This is one of the strongest alienating forces that's making people hate Archwing. Between how hard it is for a new player to get xp in it, and how impossible it is for them to get beginner gear that fits their play-style, is it truly a wonder that it has such a bad rap?

For the record I love Archwing and feel it has endless potential. It just hurts to play in it's current state.

then DE wonder why archwing is not that popular.

Drop table is horrible, Enemies are either one shotting you or you are one shotting them, power are not that great and/or require a extreme precision and there's little to do in them, Happy to have finnish the mastery of that game mod