Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Vs Nanosuits 2.0-.5 Vs Halo Powered Armor

HonorGuard2074

If you are taking into account pure physical strength, combat training, and tech. Halos armor is the best. The only reason a Tenno with beat a spartan is because space magic. While the nanosuit is amazing. The majolnir armor is technolgicaly better, as well as the training of the Spartans.

Im not sure how the other armors work lore wise, but the Warframes are at the weakest of the list until powers are mentioned, Warframes are made with aesthetics in mind first then use second. So like everyone else says, space magic is the warframes only selling point.

Im not sure how the other armors work lore wise, but the Warframes are at the weakest of the list until powers are mentioned, Warframes are made with aesthetics in mind first then use second. So like everyone else says, space magic is the warframes only selling point.

And given those powers are tied TO the Warframes I'd say they're the strongest. Master Chief Tries to frag Hydroid? Melt and drown Chief to death!

But there's so many other options... Terminator Armor from Warhammer 40k, Iron Man's suit, Tau Battlesuits from 40k, and many others. But Warframes wield the Void, essentially giving them magical powers.

But then there's the prerequisites for wearing the suits. Any Space Marine armor in 40k will not work unless you have all the genetic modifications that make an Astartes, and you'd have to be indoctrinated into their hate-culture to get it. No thanks

Warframes are vessels for our minds, and a Tenno is a bodyless consciousness that drifts between controlling various Infested monsters called Warframes https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/348698-theory-post-humanism-and-the-possible-impact-on-tenno-and-their-culture/

Tau Battlesuits are actually mechs, so they might not count, but they are too big and bulky for my tastes

I don't know much about Halo's Mjolnir Armor or Crysis' Nanosuit, but Iron Man's suit flies, is near indestructible, and has a ton of firepower. So I'd go with that

If you are taking into account pure physical strength, combat training, and tech. Halos armor is the best. The only reason a Tenno with beat a spartan is because space magic. While the nanosuit is amazing. The majolnir armor is technolgicaly better, as well as the training of the Spartans.

Hmm I would think equal in pure strength since the nanosuits have the ability to destroy armor with strength (I done it in the games,a bit hard but very funny )

But there's so many other options... Terminator Armor from Warhammer 40k, Iron Man's suit, Tau Battlesuits from 40k, and many others. But Warframes wield the Void, essentially giving them magical powers.

But then there's the prerequisites for wearing the suits. Any Space Marine armor in 40k will not work unless you have all the genetic modifications that make an Astartes, and you'd have to be indoctrinated into their hate-culture to get it. No thanks

Warframes are vessels for our minds, and a Tenno is a bodyless consciousness that drifts between controlling various Infested monsters called Warframes https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/348698-theory-post-humanism-and-the-possible-impact-on-tenno-and-their-culture/

Tau Battlesuits are actually mechs, so they might not count, but they are too big and bulky for my tastes

I don't know much about Halo's Mjolnir Armor or Crysis' Nanosuit, but Iron Man's suit flies, is near indestructible, and has a ton of firepower. So I'd go with that

Iron man's suit I did not list was do to it can barely take a hit from some of the weapons in the other universities

Yet tenno are able to rip metal walls and doors in two? Yea... no, a Warframe beats Halo armour hands down.

Talking about physical strength, you can smash those asteroids with your archwing melee weapon owo so warframes actually are really powerful physical wise or is it just me?

That is due to high mass high acceleration ,low weight so any archwing does not count due to it is not a warframe

Read rhinos and Mirages lore. It mentions how they rip through bulkheads and pulling sentient heads clean off their bodies.

This. Also blocking bullets with a sword takes some serious strength. Tenno also have mobility to their advantage. Look in the cinematics, the enemies can barely hit the Tenno. All of that combined with the space magic probably makes Tenno come out as the top dogs in the powered armor debate. Even without the space magic, they would be very hard pressed to be beaten. 

Nano suits would probably be the weakest, even though they are actually very Tenno like, they give the user insane mobility, can turn them into a bullet eating tank and can go invisible. If the Nanosuit didn't have the energy problem I would say it would give the Halo suit and Tenno armor a serious run for their money. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

This. Also blocking bullets with a sword takes some serious strength. Tenno also have mobility to their advantage. Look in the cinematics, the enemies can barely hit the Tenno. All of that combined with the space magic probably makes Tenno come out as the top dogs in the powered armor debate. Even without the space magic, they would be very hard pressed to be beaten.

Yet we not seen them take on armor ,taking away there powers does alot add some moves slow

Let take excalibur as a base ,if they are slower they are unable to dodge effective,faster more effective and I have seen the warframes take hits in the trailers

Yet we not seen them take on armor ,taking away there powers does alot add some moves slow

Let take excalibur as a base ,if they are slower they are unable to dodge effective,faster more effective and I have seen the warframes take hits in the trailers

Most of the frames in the cinematics use parkour to dodge though, so their mobility is innate to the actual Tenno. Hell look at the newest trailer, Cali uses like 2 abilities, the rest of it involves him taking down 4 / 5 guys with assult rifles without getting a scratch, just with his mobility.

The powers only really increase mobility in the gameplay standpoint. Trailer wise all the mobility comes from the actual Warframe. 

To me all of them are good. Though they all comes with trade offs what I want to stare at.

Warframes requires you to have exposure to technocyte. Also first few times of using the warframe will be painfull as it takes some your energy.

Nano suit is big don't know that ceph technology is questionable.

Majolnir will be difficult to hide from civil eyes much as warframes and armor is somewhat attention taker and I don't want to be eye magnet.

My armor needs to be combact , not eye magnet and easy to take off. Civilian safety is important and you don't want to create predujice at all if you end up in the covert missions.

There one point that the halo and crysis armor do have 100% over the frames ,they naturally make energy

Frames do not

Tis a good point, but halo armor doesn't have even a fraction of the destructive power a Warframe has. Only chance the Halo armor would have of winning a shoot em up is if the Warframe can't get energy. If it does it's game over. 

I would have to rank Halo armor as a second place, Nano suits are the weakest, with potential to rival the top.

Warframes get the top spot just due to their destructive power. They're practically demi-gods. 

Talking about physical strength, you can smash those asteroids with your archwing melee weapon owo so warframes actually are really powerful physical wise or is it just me?

Veritux has something resembling jet thrusters in the tip of its blade. I assume the same can be said about other melees.

That is due to high mass high acceleration ,low weight so any archwing does not count due to it is not a warframe

Weight has got nothing to do with space because all objects in space are nearly weightless.

They do, however, still have mass and lack of any gravity does not, in fact, help swing a giant sword in any way, nor does it help break stuff.

To me all of them are good. Though they all comes with trade offs what I want to stare at.

Warframes requires you to have exposure to technocyte. Also first few times of using the warframe will be painfull as it takes some your energy.

Nano suit is big don't know that ceph technology is questionable.

Majolnir will be difficult to hide from civil eyes much as warframes and armor is somewhat attention taker and I don't want to be eye magnet.

My armor needs to be combact , not eye magnet and easy to take off. Civilian safety is important and you don't want to create predujice at all if you end up in the covert missions.

Well the nanosuits kinds of fit you

They are hard to take off but you can change your look and cloak for the NS 2 ,NS 1 easier to take off but cloak is the only stealth feature on it ,that and marking is on both as well as enhancing reflective add thermal vision on the nanosuits

Veritux has something resembling jet thrusters in the tip of its blade. I assume the same can be said about other melees.

Weight has got nothing to do with space because all objects in space are nearly weightless.

They do, however, still have mass and lack of any gravity does not, in fact, help swing a giant sword in any way, nor does it help break stuff.

Weight means more force needed ,which means more force to swing add it says it can not be swung with good bit of gravity thereby ,there no jet on it ,

Tis a good point, but halo armor doesn't have even a fraction of the destructive power a Warframe has. Only chance the Halo armor would have of winning a shoot em up is if the Warframe can't get energy. If it does it's game over. 

I would have to rank Halo armor as a second place, Nano suits are the weakest, with potential to rival the top.

Warframes get the top spot just due to their destructive power. They're practically demi-gods.

Your reason on the nanosuits,they can absorb power you know as well as hack systems to disable or redirect it targeting so he could hack a void tower potentially

There one point that the halo and crysis armor do have 100% over the frames ,they naturally make energy

Frames do not

I wouldn't call it verse canon. It's probably more gameplay element, to secure some boundaries on destruction a player can do. It would look weird if Cell soldiers or Halo Elites dropped energy canisters, and there's no modding, so they regenerate it. In Warframe verse, Tenno probably have constant energy flow from their connection to the void, so you'd have probably infinite energy if all gameplay restrictions came off.

Your reason on the nanosuits,they can absorb power you know as well as hack systems to disable or redirect it targeting so he could hack a void tower potentially

That depends on their advancement. As far as we know about the Orokin, it could be like hacking Pentagon with a child's block puzzle.

Edited by VectorWolf