Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 1000Th+ Hour Club

Sir.HSH85

That is not vaild, you should check your ingame hours, in your profile.

I have like 800 hours in steam, but 200 hours less in game, WTF i dont know :D

I usually subtract ~15 hours from whatever Steam says, to account for time spent updating.

I don't think the in-game time counts time spent in the liset, but I do. Modding, reading the codex, trading, and using the chats are as much a part of the game as running through missions.

congratulations, you are going to be a no lifer (soon^TM) like i am.

i ve played warframe for way more hours according to steam, than you did. just saying.

Edit:

Well, jeah

U2Egwuh.jpg

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

Only the in-game profile time counts. Everything else is just arbitrary values.

Not arbitrary.The game records only ´´in mission time´´ while Steam records even the time you spend in the Liset/Menu/Chat/Relays/Dojo. Even if you are not in a mission you are practically playing the game.

Edited by Coach-Aprax

Not arbitrary.The game records only ´´in mission time´´ while Steam records even the time you spend in the Liset/Menu/Chat/Relays/Dojo. Even if you are not in a mission you are practically playing the game.

Not just those, Steam also gains hours for when the launcher is up.

I have at least a day or so of time added to my steam time from the launcher being up, that's from updating to just sitting on my desktop doing other things with the launcher up.

you guys should be posting screen shots of the In-Game mission time. steam lies, you can just leave the game running in the liset for a lot of extra time.

Thats the reason I call it arbitrary. Leaving the computer running while sitting in the ship is not called playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotta say... I supported this game since the beginning, I liked it so much that I made an alt for forums. I'd play my other account but people keep calling me a show-off whenever I go Excalibro Prime in a Mission. Yes, I admit, admitting that very fact was Showing off. Please don't kill me...