Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imagine If This Happened To A Beginner

2n6uk4n.jpg

Cherish your prime part if you ever get it xD

Seriously, I laughed when I found this hidding place there (not sure if there can actually be a cache there, but it seems possible). Took me 2 minutes to get there, but I think it would be a bit unfair if it ever happened to a new player.

What would have been your reaction if you were that newbie ? I'm honestly curious about that :D

Personnaly, if I was still unexperienced, I think I would have restarted the level while thinking that the DEs are sadistic. ^^'

Edited by 514415

I dont think it's exactly unfair, a lot of tile sets have A LOT of hidden rooms and paths all over, hek, with over 1000 hours of playtime, I still find more rooms I hadnt notice before. You just gotta keep your eyes peeled.

Well, with those +1000 hours of playtime, you can at least easily reach those place once you find them. The very recent players sometimes cannot do so. ^^'

But yeah, even for us, it's still surprising, so it's not that bad :)

I was told about this one when I started going to the Void. Spent several minutes trying to reach there, I succesfully reached the middle part after, I'd say ten to fifteen minutes, and then started to connect wall runs in the middle of two tubes, finally I gave up when I couldn't reach the ledge after jumping and left.

This must be one of the most entertaining times I've spent in warframe. Granted I ended up frustrated but I felt quite awesome knowing I almost did it by myself.

I've never found a cache up there, been up there multiple times, its a bit too high to reach but theres a nice loot room if you can get to it. 

Depends what you mean by "nice". Only found 4 crates and 2 open lockers T.T

Edited by 514415

I was told about this one when I started going to the Void. Spent several minutes trying to reach there, I succesfully reached the middle part after, I'd say ten to fifteen minutes, and then started to connect wall runs in the middle of two tubes, finally I gave up when I couldn't reach the ledge after jumping and left.

This must be one of the most entertaining times I've spent in warframe. Granted I ended up frustrated but I felt quite awesome knowing I almost did it by myself.

Oooh, actual stories :D

But yeah, I can perfectly imagine how that felt. ^^

That room has been there a while now. Not sure how it could 'happen' to a new player. New players obviously won't know about it until they do some research. Nothing really unfair in this scenario...

Unless there was a possibility to find a cache there (and apparently there is none), they probably wouldn't notice it indeed... o.o

I guess I was just a bit missinformed about this room

New players can learn, isn't that kind of the whole point of being new? 

This is definitly true.

i stopped going up there cause no mods drop there.

Mods drop from crates and I recently got a Sanctuary from one of them. Who knows, maybe it's worth trying ^^

its fun how ppl spend minutes to get there:

if you cheat, loki, decoy and switch, proof.

or nova

or valkyr.

or orthos prime (jk, i think that you can't)

Overextended FTW xD

And also, I got there only with my Ash and a Galatine in two minutes, so it must be even easier with Orthos Prime :D

Edit : Maybe I shouldn't answer to all the posts I see... ^^'

Edited by 514415

I dont think it's exactly unfair, a lot of tile sets have A LOT of hidden rooms and paths all over, hek, with over 1000 hours of playtime, I still find more rooms I hadnt notice before. You just gotta keep your eyes peeled.

how is it not unfair an unreachable place?...

I've checked up there extensively during Sabotage Void Missions. They do not spawn up there. 

I've never seen a Rare or Reinforced Container spawn up there, either. Doesn't mean they cannot, though.

Only a select few Warframes can get up there with ease, so it would not be fair to put Sabotage Lockers up there.

Edited by Tymerc