Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Early Copies Of Bloodborne Have Been Sold...

TheErebus.

The Souls games, I wanna be the guy, nearly every single Shin Megami Tensei games (not the spin-offs, the actual SMT series), Devil Survivor 1 and 2.

Well ok, but Souls are really not that popular and its not the best example.

"muh gaems 2day r 2 ez omg casul generation ;_;"

Sorry I dont speak dumbish T_T

Gaming industry is an answer to what people want, and they want fun with lazors and big booty. Some people want a unicorn with all that. But they dont want to eat sht every 5 seconds and reload. 

But feel free to believe in whatever you want.

Edited by Vicious_D

That's one of the things I didn't like; the 'multiplayer'. If I want to coop with a friend or just do a boss with an extra bro, assuming the summon signs show up, I have to be human and wait and see if the sign shows up.

You don't even get that option in Dark Souls 2. You have to be human to see signs, but not to be invaded.

If people think forced pvp is some sort of 'challenge' you must face, then I'll just stick to replaying Starcraft until I die.

Again, you can't have everything handed to you. Either live with the MP or play solo.

And whether you like it or not, the PvP is a challenge. Having to face other players around your level range is challenging. 

I mean popular, not like 1-2 thousand people how know and 1-2 hundrend that play. I played 2 and heard of others. And Souls are not hard when you get used to it, which is like an hour or so.

What im reading from this is... I don't know much about these games, therefore they can't be popular. Sorry sunshine, but they are popular, 

I mean popular, not like 1-2 thousand people how know and 1-2 hundrend that play. I played 2 and heard of others. And Souls are not hard when you get used to it, which is like an hour or so.

The SMT games are popular. It's one of the biggest J-RPGs ever made. 

And you can say the game with every game that's hard. Once you get used to it, it's not difficult anymore.

I just hope Bloodborne won't fall into the same pit of broken scaling DS2 did.

Can't do the new game+ more than a few times without having EVERYTHING OKH you I swear... Luckily "most" attacks are avoidable.

Bed of chaos was one of the purest example of "YOLOMcSwagthisb!tch" boss I have seen so far.

Edited by Marthrym

Again, you can't have everything handed to you. Either live with the MP or play solo.

And whether you like it or not, the PvP is a challenge. Having to face other players around your level range is challenging. 

Not always. And I've had many pve experiences that took far more effort and thought than pvp.

And it's not the ONLY challenge. It's not the Proving Grounds for Gamerdom. That was my point.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I just hope bloodborne won't fall into the same pit of broken scaling DS2 did.

Can't do the new game+ more than a few times without having EVERYTHING OKH you I swear... Luckily "most" attacks are avoidable.

Bed of chaos was one of the purest example of "YOLOMcSwagthisb!tch" boss I have seen so far.

I don't think it will.

DkS2 was made by B-team

BB is made by A-TEAM.

Not always. And I've had many pve experiences that took far more effort and thought than pvp.

Yes, that does happen. But that doesn't negate my point. PvP can be a real challenge and is one.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

The SMT games are popular. It's one of the biggest J-RPGs ever made. 

And you can say the game with every game that's hard. Once you get used to it, it's not difficult anymore.

Well I`m not console player so all this happiness walks by me.

Gaming industry is an answer to what people want, and they want fun with lazors and big booty. Some people want a unicorn with all that. But they dont want to eat sht every 5 seconds and reload. 

But feel free to believe in whatever you want.

Good job completely ignoring the point of my entire post.

I'll just ignore you now.

Good job completely ignoring the point of my entire post.

I'll just ignore you now.

Yeah, yeah, you`re the only one right here, everyone else are sooo stupid they are not worthy of dirt on your feet, we heard all that dozens of times.

Like I said, feel free to do and believe in whatever you want, it doesnt make you right, but you`re absolutely free to do so.