Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got A New Computer, Then I Started Up Warframe...

R34LM

I've been playing Warframe on my laptop since mid update 8 (it was a pretty well rounded Asus for gaming, but entry level stuff). My friend recently built me a new gaming desktop, so I was excited to try out Warframe on the new graphics settings.

The first thing I said was:

HOLY S***............EVERYTHING LOOKS SO GLOSSY!!!

Needless to say, Warframe looks really good now :)

Yeah I built a decently strong desktop a little over a year ago and the difference was pretty damn significant. Lots of people seem to think Warframe isn't a very graphically impressive game, but I think it's quite pretty when maxed out.

Edited by spidey2092

i'd probably recommend turning Local Reflections back off.

in the real world every surface everywhere isn't a mirror @.@

but personal preferences.

Edit:

while i have had the displeasure of playing Video Games at very low Framerates and on potato settings, i've always had access to much less horrible choices at the same times.

Edited by taiiat

wow.... I tried to do that on my little school laptop... nope, 10fps at low isn't enough for me :p

I play on intel integrated graphics just fine.

Well, not "fine", but I get enough frames that I don't notice any choppiness.

I play on intel integrated graphics just fine.

Well, not "fine", but I get enough frames that I don't notice any choppiness.

I call BS. Unless DE has done one hell of a fine job optimizing the game since the days of only one tileset. How many frames do you get (turn the option on in game and report back to me, please)?

I call BS. Unless DE has done one hell of a fine job optimizing the game since the days of only one tileset. How many frames do you get (turn the option on in game and report back to me, please)?

It's actually better than I expected.

Anywhere from 70 to 110 in a mission.

Of course, it was just a quick speedrun, I'm sure an ODD with Vauban and Nova would lower that a bit.

For your reference, my card is Intel® HD Graphics 4000.

(this is with every graphical setting at low, and every option except weapon elemental fx and color correction turned off)

Edited by MrPie5

I've been playing Warframe on my laptop since mid update 8 (it was a pretty well rounded Asus for gaming, but entry level stuff). My friend recently built me a new gaming desktop, so I was excited to try out Warframe on the new graphics settings.

Bro I know that feel, my friend build me a gaming pc too, coincidentally  I originally used a Asus laptop too. Man having 60 fps really messes with my eyes in a good way. 

I know what you mean. even though i can't remember how it looked on my old laptop,(now broken) everything looked way way to glossy for me.

like someone decided to rub a stick of butter over everything. but now ive turned off dynamic lighting and color correction and everything looks good to me now.

It's actually better than I expected.

Anywhere from 70 to 110 in a mission.

Of course, it was just a quick speedrun, I'm sure an ODD with Vauban and Nova would lower that a bit.

For your reference, my card is Intel® HD Graphics 4000.

(this is with every graphical setting at low, and every option except weapon elemental fx and color correction turned off)

Huh, I guess DE really stepped their game up. That or there is a mighty big difference between my intel integrated and your intel integrated. With all the settings at there lowest I used to be lucky to maintain 15 fps when idling. Infested missions brought me down to single digits (low single digits).