Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Believe I Am Saying This But Can We Please Have Some Cod Style Pvp Lol

(PSN)Mofojokers

Lol no i am serious about this i love warframe. But i prefer not to touch pvp atm in warframe because lol its pretty lame. Aaah hate what cod has done to fps gaming by crappy single player but they have nailed multiplayer. Lol dont hate me but yeah cmon third person cod pvp.

PVP Possible Modes?

Swat style no shields or mods

Free for all 4/8 man

Juggernaut one person overshield and increased stats

Gun play everyone has the same stats besides there warframe and abilities. With each kill you get a new weapons to use and each death sends you back to your previous set up.

Etc srsly these would be classic fun modes to play.

Edit:

☆☆☆PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING LOL☆☆☆

lol not saying copy cod i am saying look at the game modes and throw a warframe version of them together. There is a reason why these mods do so well lol.

Hi3ITA6.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

The failure of so many franchises in the late 2000's were directly linked to said games trying to implement CoD-style PvP...

Could say the new capture the Cephalon idea is based off halo. Alot of games failed trying to copy the halo series. Simply put there are modes people like its just about putting it the right way.

Mainly the game modes witha warframe version of it

I think I was one of the few who deciphered what you meant, and yes, they are planning to expand PVP. And by that I mean they are making multiple different "party modes" (CTF, TDM, C&H, etc.). Right now PC have gotten the start of the new revamped PVP mode (right now it is only CTF or CTC really since they're calling it capture the cephalon, and there are a limited selection of weapons and frames because they are actively balancing and adding new ones as they go along)