The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple, (In)Elegant Solution To Iron Skin.

Serialkillerwhale

Slap a Nullifier Shield-style damage max to it, capping the damage it can take per shot, and therefore making it scale.

Nullifier shields already use this logic, so it should be codable.

Rhino is definitely gimped, considering he's one of, if not the most iconic warframe. Why would he be useless?

Dude the most iconic frame is Excalibur without a doubt on the planet. I mean who is featured in every single cinematic? Excalibur.

he is just the show-off guy of DE 

wait... that#s what makes him iconic o.o

Edited by Mampfi

rhino needs a nerf.

He really dosen't. His main power that makes Rhino who he is, needs some kind of rework so it scales and can be used in high level missions.

This is just like me saying 'loki needs nerf because his main power, invis, is too op' 

Add it to the augmentation.

having it for free sounds a little broken considering he's naturally tanky and is less likely to be 1shotted by some lvl 90+ sniper than the rest frames. (except valkyr...)

sure, he's the uber tank, but non of the other tanks have anything this advantageous.

Edited by MemeticRepo

Add it to the augmentation.

having it for free sounds a little broken considering he's naturally tanky and is less likely to be 1shotted by some lvl 90+ sniper than the rest frames. (except valkyr...)

sure, he's the uber tank, but non of the other tanks have anything this advantageous.

Honestly, Rhino's more of a testbed for this. If it gets accepted, added, and even possibly a popular decision, then i'd hope it'd be applied to Snowglobe, Decoy, Molt, basically all abilities with hp should have this treatment if at all possible. It'd make gameplay more interesting than "Energy Vampire-fueled dual roar-boosted mesa cannon") for one.

he's one of, if not the most iconic warframe. Why would he be useless?

He's definietly not the most iconic warframe, this title is held by Excal :P

And he has his uses, tho I pretty much abandoned him in favour of other frames. But Iron Skin is really weak once you go to some higher level areas. For balance I'd suggest making also a minimal damage that can be done to it, making it a little less OP in lower levels but more useful in higher content.

Edited by Krak_Nihilus