Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The New Dual Chainsaw Claw Weapon We're About To Get

StickyBaseline

Please for the love of god make it a crit weapon and have motorized sounds, it would be the coolest thing ever.

Seriously, imagine swinging 2 chainsaws with the awesome combos of the claw moveset, all while being affected by 3 berserker procs. Imagine stabbing grineer in the guts at rapid pace with 2 wicked chainsaws, these have the potential to be the coolest melee weapon in the game, please don't make it terrible ;__;

For those of you who have no idea what I'm babbeling about, take a look at this video https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/sanctuary/webm/108-dwpBzC2mMN8hx5dnLk4P.webm taken from the U16 hype site at warframe.com/sanctuary 

Edited by StickyBaseline

It looks like a modification to that player weapon submission that DE professed liking so much but lost in the player designed weapon contest.

I find it interesting that it's being added before all the weapons that actually won the poll.

Actually... I find the fact that it's getting added first kinda tacky.

I bet that it (or its' stance) is going to be OP as heck too... Especially given the fact the player weapon winners have been moderate/low performers up to this point.

There's nothing interesting about them, just mindless button mashing. Would rather move far away from that kind of thing since we already have enough boring crit melee weapons.

That's pretty much melee in warframe, at least crit and status weapons are actually useful.

That's pretty much melee in warframe, at least crit and status weapons are actually useful.

No it's not. I never mash buttons, even with Venka which are considered "crit weapons".

But then again, maybe that is how it is. Based on my time on these forums, it seems like no one knows what the hell they're doing when it comes to melee lol

Or maybe no one has the patience for combos and like to button mash

Edited by DarkTails