Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Prime? When?

MemeticRepo

How are kubrows going to live long enough to come from the orokin age when we have to keep their dna stabilized or they die?

Primes are only designed in the orokin age, which is why we get blueprints instead of fully built prime weapons from the void.

I'm assuming kubrow primes from the market can be explained away by stasis?

Kubrows are made by genetic manipulation, so instead we get like genetic maps instead of blue prints, and vials of genetic particles as parts.

Edited by MemeticRepo

Primes are only designed in the orokin age, which is why we get blueprints instead of fully built prime weapons from the void.

Kubrows are made by genetic manipulation, so instead we get like genetic maps instead of blue prints, and vials of genetic particles as parts.

but that wouldn't make it orokin. Just like you can't put supra parts on a honda civic and call it a supra.

but that wouldn't make it orokin. Just like you can't put supra parts on a honda civic and call it a supra.

If you get a broom, replace the handle with another handle, then replace the brush with another brush, is it still a broom?

Edited by MemeticRepo

but how would that bring them from an age that they're not? If everyone dressed like they were from the 70's does that make it the 70's?

If everyone uses prime weapons does that make everyone orokin?

You get prime parts are from the orokins, the bp makes sure the weapon is made in a orokin fashion

Similarly kubrows prime should be made from orokin particles, and the bp (or gene map) makes sure it's coded and bred like an orokin.

It's like saying if you ship a bengal tiger from india to new york, it's no longer a bengal tiger

another more obvious analogy in case you're still confused: 

Jurassic park:

Dinosaurs are extinct, scientist make dinosaur clones, so by your logic, those things are no longer dinosaurs.

Edited by MemeticRepo

It dies 3 times as fast! 5 times the upkeep cost

Silly words from someone who doesn't know how to take care of their space doge.

ON THE TOPIC, though, I would like a golden pup. Though, it'd be a long while before anything of the sort would be a thing. 

which is why we get blueprints instead of fully built prime weapons from the void.

"No, we get blueprints so they can have a delay when built for which a lot of people rush using plat, bought with real money, because they are impatient" -Random Party Pooper

Silly words from someone who doesn't know how to take care of their space doge.

ON THE TOPIC, though, I would like a golden pup. Though, it'd be a long while before anything of the sort would be a thing. 

I let it die on purpose, does that hurt your feelings?

I let it die on purpose, does that hurt your feelings?

Not really. I just don't see the point of making one and then killing it. So yeah your loss either way.

Also I don't want a Kubrow Prime. I just want them to do major fixing for their AI and add some cool new mods. Like Fetch and maybe even elemental damages. Like you can install only one elemental mod on your Kubrow, no dual elements. It would be cool as hek!

How bout DE fixes the Kubrow system first before just slapping gold paint on it and calling it better?

Hopefully we see something for the Kubrows in U16

*crosses fingers*

Load up the latest Prime Time as Rebecca shows a screencap of the latest dev schedule. If you look it up you can see if anything Kubrow is there. When I watched it I'm pretty sure Kubrow is ON the list but not planned for U16.
Edited by flamedance58

If you get a broom, replace the handle with another handle, then replace the brush with another brush, is it still a broom?

but how would that bring them from an age that they're not? If everyone dressed like they were from the 70's does that make it the 70's?

If everyone uses prime weapons does that make everyone orokin?

lol

Edited by NickBoay

Rather than get "Primed Kubrows" that result in us having to farm for more eggs and play the gambling game that is Warframes Breeding system...

Either introduce Kubrow Armour, Primed Kubrow mods, or simply give us a new collar to equip on our current Kubrows.