Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Sell Stuff That Is Unobtainable Then Regret It Later?

ohboy_

Lato Vandal.

Sold it when I started playing some couple years ago. Didn't knew its value back then.

Would love to have it again for collection value and to see if it's actually fun to use with damage 2.0.

I learnt my lesson and have kept all the unique stuff like Snipetron Vandal after that.

Edited by Hunter_Gamma

I sold Lato Vandal and I wish I didn't.

But Excal P., Lato p, and Skana p. ?

I sold them real quick AND DON'T REGRET A THING.

Well now that made me cringe. Why would anyone sell stuff that is better (albeit slightly, true that) than their vanilla counterparts? AND Founder stuff, above all?

I would never do such a thing (but I keep just everything).

Edited by Vintovka

Why did you do this to poor old dam Mirage op? Why? She does not deserve it :(

On topic now, i will never sell again items currently unavailable except for weapons i don't like, after ranking them. I sold Voltaic Strike after buying it and i'm still regretting that :(

Well now that made me cringe. Why would anyone sell stuff that is better (albeit slightly, true that) than their vanilla counterparts? AND Founder stuff, above all?

I would never do such a thing (but I keep just everything).

Some people just don't care. I too felt like WHAT?

My boss drives an old VW Golf and his salary would be vastly enough to buy luxury cars (plural intended). Some people just don't care.

when i was just starting to play wf around mr3 or so a friend brought me to void and we got a loki chassis. back then i used to think primes are overrated blingblings and not gonna bother collecting them so i sold it (pretty cheap too)

funny S#&$ that was cuz now im jamming t4 defs into the void everyday and havent got any loki stuff.

Sold snipetron, no regrets mastery gained and vandal is superior.

Ether daggers, i forgot to buy them when they were moved to vault luckily we had chance to get again.

(shame braton and lato vandals are not coming back).

I have every event weapon, mod, accessory that was available... The one thing I didn't get was Barton vandal as I didn't know it was an exclusive timed thing back in closed beta, that and like some skins and stuff like that. But yeah I would never sell stuff like that it's collector junk I can't part with it.

You're crazy. If there's an exclusive thing like the Dex never sell that S#&$. If you do and you ever want to use it again you're outta luck, gg. Just keep it. If you're really busting for caps go do some void, sell some stuff in trading chat and get your 12/20 plat for a new slot. you could sell a single prime part for 12, there is literally no excuse.

You're right, that's a disease : you have so little patience that you can't even wait to farm more credits. And let's get real for a minute : is it that hard to make 20p ? Just look outside your window : 

"WTBB OVEREXCTEND MAX PLZ"
"WTB NARROWMINDED P"
"WTS JOLT 20P" oh hey that one sounds like you.
"WTB JAGGED EDGE" that one is favorite of mine.

Anyways I'll never understand why one would sell that much stuff in Warframe. Earning plats is quite easy so I'd rather take the time to make 12/20p than sell something.

New players maybe. If you don't have the means to pay and nothing to trade... well...

In many parts of Europe for example it is more a business thing having creditcards and I could imagine we still have more possibilities than in other parts of the world.

Especially if one is below 18 years, there are certain problems.

Most of the people on this thread have sold their stuff because it is useless since they have got their mastery xp from it and the stats of the actual weapon is garbage, and/or they needed slots at the time. To all the people that still have these unique weapons how much dust do they have on them? I'd like to see a Dex furis with 200k kills, or a sheev with 50k

Edited by (XB1)O4K51

Buying weapon slots are very cheap and i'm a big fan on collecting and keeping my events weapons. Almost hitting the three thousand Hour mark on playing warframe, so it will be a shame on selling these collectables and all those hours I put in playing and have nothing to show for it.

Most of the people on this thread have sold their stuff because it is useless since they have got their mastery xp from it and the stats of the actual weapon is garbage, and/or they needed slots at the time. To all the people that still have these unique weapons how much dust do they have on them? I'd like to see a Dex furis with 200k kills, or a sheev with 50k

Number freaks don't need them probably.

Two of my friends love them. They don't use them for longer T4 Survival but they like using them.

That's what this game is all about, is it not?

I like using the Vipers. Ridiculous ammo consumption, but fun for normal missions.