Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today Is The "day" - If I'm Not Crazy...

Traxadel

Eh, not super hyped for this update. Chroma looks interesting based solely on the fact that he's a dragon. But other than that I'm just kinda indifferent. Although new content is always welcome, I'm actually looking forward to the prime access update, my favorite warframe getting primed and the new anniversary weapons. 

Probably, then again, maybe not, my bet is that its this friday, a week after the first post on the hypesite, it could easily be anywhere between today and next wednesday

DE doesn't like to update on friday because there could be lots of bugs and at the end of the week that can't fix them. And with a major update I don't think it will be Friday.

I'd like it to be today. But, I think it's gonna release on the 25th... sigh... DE doesn't like to do friday updates any more, because of their past experiences. One patch.. I think update 11 or 12? they were up until 2am their time and still released it.. on a friday.. there was a bunch of bugs of course, so they all had to work through the weekend. Well at least some of them. :P

I'd like it to be today. But, I think it's gonna release on the 25th... sigh... DE doesn't like to do friday updates any more, because of their past experiences. One patch.. I think update 11 or 12? they were up until 2am their time and still released it.. on a friday.. there was a bunch of bugs of course, so they all had to work through the weekend. Well at least some of them. :P

There was also the update that made rare resources common and common resources rare for the weekend.

That was hilarious.

Sorry man, I don't want to ruin the dream, but you are crazy. We're all figments of your imagination constructed to give you solace. It's time for you to stop running from your problems. It's time to wake up.

Your words are making little Jesus cry