Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Should Be A Warframe Power Similar To This.

JaysInc

Yeah, more radial damage skills, thats true ability design mastery!

I can't agree with the sarcasm dripping from this comment any more.

Personally, I think we need more abilities design like Limbo's riftwalk: requiring you to make use of other abilities for them to be effective - maybe not in such a "do or die" sort of way and more of a "do and be rewarded" manner, but more "layering" abilities nonetheless.

that would be better, but it we already have that, Rhino's stomp, but yea, any crowd control is welcome imo.

Rhino Stomp doesn't really knock enemies back, it just holds them up in the air. When I say knockback, I mean the reverse of pull (not not as powerful so you aren't sending enemies flying across the map).

Rhino Stomp doesn't really knock enemies back, it just holds them up in the air. When I say knockback, I mean the reverse of pull (not not as powerful so you aren't sending enemies flying across the map).

i would totally use that ability, like a better stomp? sounds sweet. it would be cool to have the opposite as well, a pull with stun for a melee oriented tank frame.

I can't agree with the sarcasm dripping from this comment any more.

Personally, I think we need more abilities design like Limbo's riftwalk: requiring you to make use of other abilities for them to be effective - maybe not in such a "do or die" sort of way and more of a "do and be rewarded" manner, but more "layering" abilities nonetheless.

Skill synergy is not in DEs dictionary. They try it but most of the time its so rudimentary and just faster using 4 to win skills with other frames. We need an ability reowrk of all frames.