Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Game That's Not Warframe?

Contentration

Favorite? Hmm.

MS Saga. It's a pretty cool little RPG using Gundam robots that's got a really nifty modification to the standard Dragon Quest RPG combat. The story's also pretty enjoyable and it's a pretty good difficulty curve.

Oh right, it also has the dubious honor of being the worst-selling Gundam game on the PS2. So there's that.

Edited by Solandis

Favorite? Haha, that changes all the time for me.

Right now it has to be War Thunder. I love flying high and trying to shoot down people in the skies.

I suspect that it will soon be World of Warships, that will be my favorite. I've been watching eNtaK's youtube video's on the CBT and it looks super epic. I so want to sail the Kongou or Haruna Japanese battleship, or maybe just try out the aircraft carriers, see how they play(Akagi carrier ftw! lol). Don't know if I'll try and nab a CBT code, I might just wait unit open beta or release, as I hear it's close.

Which one?

Blacks Ops and Advance Warfare *Campaign wise was pretty decent. *Never played the original Modern Warfare 1-3 though.  

*I know you're not referring to me, just my 2 cent on what cod I liked though :/

Edited by Aeronomatic