Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Outrageous.

Dubious.Wisp

Now I know there's like a billion threads on this, but....

THIS AFK SYSTEM HAS TO BE REMOVED. And the person who even suggested it to the devs needs to get their ...jewels... stapled to the wall of shame.

I was just screwed out of Nova P parts because I was downed with no revives in T4 Sab, and guess what? I was down for more than 2 MINS, even though I WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND THE CACHES.

Something has to be done about this, this is unacceptable.

Edited by holstein

Now I know there's like a billion threads on this, but....

THIS AFK SYSTEM HAS TO BE REMOVED. And the person who even suggested it to the devs needs to get their ...jewels... stapled to the wall of shame.

I was just screwed out of Nova P parts because I was downed with no revives in T4 Sab, and guess what? I was down for more than 2 MINS, even though I WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND THE CACHES.

Something has to be done about this, this is unacceptable.

I use Mesa without being bothered by this AFK system.....

Now that you've made your point, I'm likely gonna be in a minority here maybe but you don't perhaps think that dying in a mission and failing to get revived should have some implications? I'm sorry for your loss or whatever, but, like, you died. With several ways of avoiding death, you died. That's a fail state. Fail state implies punishment, such as nullifying any and/or all of your possible rewards. 

Not that I'm defending the AFK system. Neither am I saying it needs to be removed. It has its uses, it's just that it hasn't been polished to work as intended.

I just want the option that the dude who comes into my mission and blare witches in the corner for 5m doesn't get anything and I could of kicked him 3minutes sooner. I'd like to see a system implemented to either remove the revive limit or have the afk timer not affect people who lost all lives. 

Removed?

No, no sir.

They need to fix it and make it work properly.

I vote they remove it until they can fix it

Now that you've made your point, I'm likely gonna be in a minority here maybe but you don't perhaps think that dying in a mission and failing to get revived should have some implications? I'm sorry for your loss or whatever, but, like, you died. With several ways of avoiding death, you died. That's a fail state. Fail state implies punishment, such as nullifying any and/or all of your possible rewards. 

Not that I'm defending the AFK system. Neither am I saying it needs to be removed. It has its uses, it's just that it hasn't been polished to work as intended.

Losing rewards just because you died is crap. It does not work in a reward-based game, especially if you contributed to the mission only to die from something like artificial difficulty or buggy terrain or what have you.

I will never understand why people thinking losing rewards for death is an okay thing. It works in games like Dark Souls. It does not work in this one. Getting nothing cos you died regardless of contribution is ANTI FUN, whether you think it makes sense or not.

This is not a hardcore game. It does not need hardcore and unfair punishments.

I vote they remove it until they can fix it

Losing rewards just because you died is crap. It does not work in a reward-based game, especially if you contributed to the mission only to die from something like artificial difficulty or buggy terrain or what have you.

I will never understand why people thinking losing rewards for death is an okay thing. It works in games like Dark Souls. It does not work in this one. Getting nothing cos you died regardless of contribution is ANTI FUN, whether you think it makes sense or not.

This is not a hardcore game. It does not need hardcore and unfair punishments.

I'm just assuming that for having several ways of avoiding death (that being, reviving or getting revived), dying "completely" should have at least some implications. Maybe not as drastic, true, losing a rare item like this is pretty S#&$ty, but not as mild as just missing out on bonus xp either.

Edited by Artarrwen

I'm just assuming that for having several ways of avoiding death (that being, reviving or getting revived), dying "completely" should have at least some implications. Maybe not as drastic, true, losing a rare item like this is pretty S#&$ty, but not as mild as just missing out on bonus xp either.

But there is an implication. You miss out on drops and exp for the rest of the mission.

Whatever direction this game is going in, it's not going in the punishing one. At least not intentionally.

I'll start accepting harsher punishments when the 'challenge' is based more on skill than your gear.

Come up with an actual argument against my point instead of acting like a twat.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Did you even read?

Yes ..... don't play S#&$y frames ...... learn how to not be dependent of your squad .......

no! ... to the OP .... the system is good .....again ... learn how to play

The rare times when I play public, because I'm too bored to do the daily, I never revive Banshees, Hydroids, Embers .......

Edited by nekrojiji